"Stocking method" help requested

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by hardbodysub, Dec 24, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    I'm looking for some advice regarding the "stocking method" for getting the penis into the cage part of a trapped ball device. Here's what happens to me: I put the stocking over my penis, thread the stocking through the cage from the bottom out through the tip, and pull the penis into the cage until it's in as far as it will go. That seems to go OK. Problem: now the stocking is stuck around the penis in the cage, and it's a bitch to get it out. Does anybody have any advice on how to deal with this? How do you get the stocking off the penis once you've used it to get it into the cage? Are there particular types of stockings that work better, are thinner or perhaps slide off more easily than others?

For background reference, my device is a Jail Bird from Mature Metal. I love it, it's great for hygiene, lets everything breath, looks great, and is both comfortable and secure if the sizing is right. My first try at sizing got the base ring and the cage too large. Now I may have gone a little too far in the other direction, and got it too small. Too large was comfortable, but slid down too much, and I could slip out the back. Too small is very secure (even without any pullout pin), but hard to get on and off, and hurts when not flaccid. I don't know if my problem with the stocking is just because the cage is too tight, or if there's another solution.

I appreciate any advice, any sharing of on how you've managed to get the penis into a snug cage using the stocking method, or any other method that worked for you.

2. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    8:19 PM
    Have you tried slathering a good amount of lube on your penis and then stuffing it in while all slippy-slidy? The Jailbird has a lot of openings you can use to grab and pull the glans down to the end (or push from the back and sides using Q-tips) even if you're slippery to grab. This bitch used this technique to get into the Birdlocked and the Ringmaster, both of which were pretty tight in places.

Once you're in place, just wash everything off with soap and water.

3. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    7:19 PM
    When going into the Lori's #7 i use a cutoff nylon covering only the head and i rub a little Abolene cream on everything before it goes in. The Lori's is a tight fit being 1 1/8 and i know what it feels like to have the stocking pulled up along the inside when things are already in place. So try putting it over just the head and pulling it out. i have to pull the skin back out a little to get the PA pin through the hole.

i use the same cutoff nylon for the climate tube in the neosteel and at times my open PA captive ring gets caught in the nylon and i have to start over.

best wishes
    dclann

4. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    PansyTart and dclann, thanks for the good tips.

I also just heard another idea - looping a piece of string over the glans, and pulling the penis in with that. It might be hard to keep the loop from slipping off when pulling the penis in, but it should be pretty easy to release the loop in the string and just pull it out. I guess you could even tie the string loosely (like the beginning twist you use when tying a bow), and release that after everything is in.

Has anybody tried something like that? (I've just sent mine back for adjustments, so can't even experiment at the moment).

5. majnemo

majnemo Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    Take a knee high stocking and turn it half way inside out.

Put your cock inside.

Thread both toe and cuff of the stocking through the tube and the opening at the end of the tube.

Pull on the toe; This will grab you and squeeze you in. The stocking will slip against itself with low friction. It will also work to pull on both the toe and cuff and let the whole assembly slide on the inside of the tube, as long as there is still some stocking at the body end of the tube. Decide which pulls you in most effectively.

After you are all compressed into the tube, pull on the cuff of the stocking. It will slide against itself and against the tube without disturbing the flesh in the tube.

Attached Files:

Reelie, MistressMagick and worthit like this.
  6. majnemo

majnemo Junior Member

Local Time:
    Here are some pictures from another site to prove that you can pack a lot of meat into a fairly small tube. This also helps with the problem of erections pushing the tube away. Just pack more meat into the tube and it will not be there behind the tube to push.

Attached Files:

7. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    majnemo, thanks very much. Your description and the diagram are great. I had heard of the stocking method, but had never seen a good description of it before. The doubling up of the stocking to eliminate the friction is clearly the key, and not something I would have thought of myself. Without doing that, when I try to get the stocking out of the tube, it tries to bring the penis with it, right through the front of the tube.

8. majnemo

majnemo Junior Member

Local Time:
    Exactly. This is a refinement of the single stocking method that I saw somewhere a long time ago.

9. digby

digby Member

Local Time:
    FWIW that's exactly the technique I use when putting on my 6ks.

10. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    Thank you for the concise explanation and the diagrams. This bitch would never have thought of that either. Stuffing it in from behind with a lot of lube is problematic when the process makes you semi-aroused and you need to compress down to a very snug fit. This approach looks like it would solve the problem nicely.

11. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    The first time I ever saw a description of the stocking trick it was the doubled over method and I've used it ever since. The only refinement is that if your naughty bits are getting really stroppy it can help to lubricate only the inside of the tube.

12. Schmunzie

Schmunzie Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have not had any problem getting my penis into a device (I'm a grower). My big problem has been getting my balls in. They tend to escape inside my body. I have found it is much easier (still not easy) if I tie a shoelace tightly around the base of my balls and cock. Once everything is tucked inside, I simply pull the bow and take the lace off.

13. farlo

farlo Now in steel

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I see that this is an ancient thread by Interwebz standards, but I can confirm that majnemo's method works like a charm. I use it with a Queen's Keep from Mature Metal.

I have one caveat for those with foreskins: it will be pulled right over the glans which is something you may or may not want, but after a few "erections" it will slip back.

14. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Great information in this thread... beats the push and pull process I've been using to get into my Birdlocked...

15. Reelie

Reelie Lil bunny

Nursing student
    Georgia
    Local Time:
    I'm very very new to this whole scene, and I'm only actually in my dry run equipment testing phases. I'm having difficulty with sizing, and I think my biggest issue is just getting all my 'stuff' stuffed in enough. I can't thank you enough for your diagram and info. It was worth me making an account here just to thank you. ^^

16. Miss Miras bitch

Miss Miras bitch MissMira slave toy

Office clerk
    Copenhagen
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    personaly i use a shoelace, tie it around the foreskin and then im able to pull it out on the other side. this.action can be done with a regular knot or a pull and slip knot. Fantastic since it gets all the foreskin in the right place.
    Advise leave the shoelace on 5 mins after locking, give it a last pull just to be sure all the skin is in the right.place.

17. Reelie

Reelie Lil bunny

Nursing student
    Georgia
    Local Time:
    Is this doable if you are a cut male?

18. Miss Miras bitch

Miss Miras bitch MissMira slave toy

Office clerk
    Copenhagen
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    No I theory depending on your anatomy...

19. CJ's hubby

CJ's hubby Active member

Arizona
    Local Time:
    I use the stocking method also. I have found that I have to lube my dick first. I haven't doubled over the stocking ans will have to try it next time. But anything is better than the pinching trying to get in the cage without I t

20. Fluffluvva

Fluffluvva Active member

I move dirt
    Western Australia
    Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    I use baby wipes in lieu of a stocking. They'rea bit moist so help everything slide in but that drys out after 10 minutes or so the device doesn't keep wanting to slide off. I'm in a 5b but i imagine the principal would work for any device.

I also use the directly after showering to get rid of unwanted moisture. I just push a corner of the wipe all the way through the cage with a knitting needle and work it back and forth all around the device.

On a side note, they're also the best thing for cleaning bugs off your windscreen!

21. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
    okay so I tried the doubling the stocking ide and it worked great..it was pretty quick too and no strings left behind from the stocking.

22. pillargiotto

pillargiotto New member

Local Time:
    5:19 AM
    Good advice never grow old! Thanks!

Still waiting for my 6000s to arrive and doing my research. Never heard of the doubled over method before.

23. Ronn

Ronn Member

Local Time:
    Thank you everyone for the great tips! It Worked! I got my very first cage this morning but it was already in the afternoon once it was put on successfully. Big part of the problem: I got hard every time I was trying to put my penis in the cage. Even the thought putting the cage on did the soldier rise... Exhausting, but it's on. Finally.

24. wasaboy

wasaboy Member

Local Time:
    5:19 AM
    Your soldier will get used to be at ease. Atleast mine did. :D

Ronn likes this.
  25. Lovejoy

Lovejoy New member

Perth, Australia
    Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    I have posted photos on my profile of the process.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice