Still waiting to be picked

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by 11lives, Jun 9, 2017.

1. 11lives

11lives Sub, searching

Local Time:
    11:55 AM
    this one search continus healthy , inteligent well travled. Courious about many things loving latex and chastity but wanting to be picked tomplease and serve. In Colorado. T.

SlightlyViolet likes this.
  2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    7:55 AM
    You will probably wait a lifetime if you are trying to get what you want online. This is not the best place to find what you are looking for. Try Fetlife.com and even they have been taken over by single young men living their fantasies online. I have had two mistresses that spanned 31 years. The first one was young and only cuckolded and sexually humiliated me. The next was a natural born dominant sadist and she did everything I ever desired and more. I had to train her though. She had the desire but not the experience so I taught her about various forms of BDSM but mostly S&M.

Few women are born dominant the the ones who are really good at it want to be paid. For free you get what you paid for. Although my last Mistress enjoyed hurting me and making me bleed by knife play, whips, pins and other devices, she would not take me to where I wanted to be. She loved me and that held her back. Go out, date a lot of girls, reject the non dominant ones and grab the ones that are sexually adventurous. When you find one, bring her into your sexual world little by little. If you throw too much at her at one time, you will scare her off.

Seldom do guys get what they want by sitting behind a keyboard. Too many are used to ordering what they want online and may think they can do the same with sex partners. Most girls who post for free services are guys and they will jerk you around until they get bored. I have been down that path myself. I do wish you luck but suggest you go where the girls are and start dating the more dominant and sexually adventurous ones. It worked for me and it can work for you unless there is a reason why women would not want to date you. I have no idea but give it a try because it can end up with what you want for most of your life as it did for me. Rejection by a female hurts a lot less than anything I felt in BDSM and chastity.

3. SlightlyViolet

Tennessee
    Local Time:
    12:55 PM
    Nice stockings!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice