Still trying

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Design is me, Oct 26, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Design is me

Design is me Long term member

Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    I haven't posted in a while, but I am still trying to get the wife on board with chastity. We have been using orgasm denial in a FLR marriage for the past 2 years. She has recently allowed me to keep a cage in the house, but I can only where it at home on the weekends. We agreed that I can only cum with piv sex with her on Saturdays each week. I usually can make it a week, but two weeks ago I screwed up and masturbated four times in two days. Of course she figured it out, so I had to confess.
    Well that was 18 days ago and I am at my limit. Last Saturday she let bring her to orgasm and let me enter her. To my surprise and with an evil grin, she declared she was tired and didn't let me cum.
    Thursday of this week I was really horny and she let me where the cage overnight and the next morning I "forgot" that i still had in on and wore it to work. When I got home I told her I left it on by accident. She surprised me and said it was fine and let me wear it overnight. I had to remove it to workout this morning, but I had it on for 36 straight hours. I had some sore spots and was glad it was off.
    Well I get home and crawl into bed with my wife and immediately start pawing at her. She gets mad and I say jokingly, "Do you want me to put the cage back on?" She says,"That sounds like a good idea". So now it's back on and I am doing house work all morning and treating her like a queen. I can't help it. I usually treat her well, but I think she may be noticing the difference when the cage is on. I hope I get a release tonight.

b_quark and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  2. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    3:50 PM
    All is as it should be! You know it's not good for you playing with yourself and having orgasms! Mrs Chaste has told me as much and she is never wrong!

HT89 likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:50 PM
    Good to hear it’s all going the way it should be for you!

4. Design is me

Design is me Long term member

Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    Thanks. I am still locked and we just went out for lunch and a drive. I will just keep up what I've been doing and not mention the cage till tonight.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice