Still looking for answers

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Sissy Shane, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Sissy Shane

Sissy Shane Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    I am very sorry to keep bothering everone but im still looking for some answers. I have the cb 6000s and use the largest ring and spacer. i have tried every lube known around the ring and actually A&D ointment works best for me. Here is the thing in the evenings i have no issues wearing it. Have NEVER had issues sleeping in it but in the mornings after i have woken up it becomes almost unwearable due to the burning in my sack. What i really wanna know is this just something some of u have just had to work thru and over time it will fade away? or is this just how it is? I am assuming that in the mornings my nut sack is trying to draw up and thats whats doing it so i am assuming that over time it will actually streach a bit over time with constant wearing. Am i on the right track?

2. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    You're on the right track

The early AM burning could be the usual morning wood pulling the cage and ring away from your body. This will tend to stretch the skin down there and cause it to burn. Mine got better with time. Hopefully, yours will, too.

3. billie

billie Active member

Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    I would consider keeping the ring size the same, but trying to go down in spacer size. Maybe you have too wide a gap between the ring and the cage, and you are pulling up farther than is comfortable while you sleep.

4. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    A potential solution is to stretch your scrotum. This will somewhat alleviate the effects of morning wood pulling on your A-ring. Try using a ball stretcher for periods of time while unlocked. I also read once that coconut oil is good for making the skin supple when stretching.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice