Steve's Dilation And Feminisation

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Supple, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Supple

Supple Member

retired
    UK
    Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    Note that this is fiction - no medical basis. .

I'm Steve, and I thought I would tell you a bit about my relationship, and a medical issue I had.

Over the past year, me and my wife Diane had been doing a bit of mild feminisation, if that is the term - all it amounted to was my wearing her panties from time to time - we both got a kick out of it.

A few months ago, I had an operation in the anal area - not really serious, but it was uncomfortable), and I don't want to go into the details here. The main point is that to stop my anus from remaining tight (and having to eat a special diet) I was given a series of anal dilators, and a schedule to use them. Diane was very supportive, and kept reminding me to use them twice a day, keeping them in for a minute as specified. I also had to move up to the next size when the first size was comfortable.

After 2 weeks, we returned to the surgeon to look at my progress, and he was rather disappointed that I was still on the first dilator, around half an inch, and suggested that a slight bit of discomfort was safe, and that relaxation was the key. However, beyond that, the practical advice was rather lacking.

When we got home, Diane (who is a physiotherapist) said that patients do need help and encouragement to exercise at home - she had seen many patients who could not be bothered to do the prescribed exercises, and did not improve. After a bit of research, she explained that she would buy some more equipment, and take control of my schedule. I was totally in agreement, because I really wanted to get better.

For the first new-style session, we worked with the half-inch dilator. This had parallel sides, and tended to slide out after a few seconds, even when my butt was elevated. Diane suggested staying with this position, and requested me to keep the dilator in for 5 minutes. This was impossible of course, but Diane gently pushed the slowly-emerging dilator back in with a quiet 'retain'. She also talked me through a relaxation and visualisation, imagining my anus softening and relaxing.

After a week of 2 sessions a day, we got to the stage of relaxing for 5 minutes without help, and the dilator remained in. Success!

The extra equipment had arrived by now, and we started with Dr Young's rectal dilator set. Our sessions now took the form of relaxation with a comfortable dilator, and 5 minutes with the next size up. The new dilators were not quite parallel, having a slightly wider tip to assist my retention. Even so, they tended to slide out, and Diane repeated the process of saying 'retain' and gently pushing it in again. After a couple of weeks, I could retain the 3/4 inch dilator for 5 minutes without help.

At this point I need to tell you that neither of us was naive - we knew that anal stimulation is erotic, and we had a brief (slightly awkward) discussion about this. Despite this aspect we decided that the main issue was my long-term health - I did not want to use laxatives and stool-softeners forever - so Diane suggested that when I masturbated alone, I should use anal stimulation as well as penis stimulation, as this would provide additional massage. She seemed to have more knowledge and views than me, so I promised to go along with it.

After a few weeks of Dr Young's, we returned to the surgeon, to be told that things were improving, and we should continue whatever we were doing - good news!

Moving to the 1" dilator was a struggle. Though its widest part was 1", the neck was narrower of course, and Diane thought that this was the problem - how would my anus adapt to 1" if it only encountered the widest part during a short period of insertion and removal?

Diane suggested that we try the parallel-sided dilators again, but the 1" one slid out, and though Diane could encourage me to retain, she did not want to do this for long periods, and I could not blame her.

A few days later, Diane presented me with a harness and accompanying set of glass dilators. I was rather surprised that the harness straps were pink, but Diane said that they only had one colour. I was nervous but also excited, because I knew that this was an escalation from medical to medfet. Looking at Diane, I could see that I was right, and she knew that I 'got' it.

She then explained the new training schedule. Initially, I was to wear the harness and dilator for two periods of 30 minutes, every day. Because she thought I might cheat, she needed to see that I was in fact wearing the harness, and she needed to be able to check that the harness was not 'empty' - that I really was using a dilator. Effectively, I was to wear nothing over it, or possibly thin clothing if I needed to answer the door, for example. Also, to maintain muscle tone, I was also given a regimen of Kegels, up to several hundred per day.

Actually, I was quite turned-on by the harness schedule, but did not show it - I merely suggested that we could give it a try (though I now wish that I had the nerve to begin a discussion). On the medical side, I found that the rationale for the harness was correct, because the supplied dilators could pop out quite easily if I made sudden movements.

On the psychological side there was the erotic pressure of course, but also something that I did not expect - the issue of control when being kept 'open' for so long. It was not possible to work my muscles to move the dilator because of its parallel sides, and I could not eject it because of the harness. I had a complete lack of control which was erotic and stressful simultaneously. The only way to deal with this was to try for some kind of acceptance of my situation, and the knowledge that it was doing me good.

After a month of this, I became comfortable with the first glass dilator, but Diane thought I needed to move up one more size and a longer time. The increased dilation would allow for larger stools to pass safely.

She suggested that I work up to a 4 hour period of constant wear, probably in the evening. This required some thought about clothing, she said. Perhaps pink panties would be a nice match? I was conflicted about this - they were not new to me, but I felt strongly drawn to them, more than before, and I said as much.

She smiled, pleased with my self-awareness, and explained that the focus on my anus (for health reasons) would also have a feminising effect, and I should not feel conflicted about it.

The 4-hour evening session would include:

- pink panties, ballet slippers, and short skirt, to express femininity.
    - plug with harness, and an add-on chastity device, so that erections would not spoil the line of the clothes.

As she showed me the clothes I was totally embarrassed but excited as well - I mumbled a few objections, but her businesslike manner carried me along.

After a few nights of this, it felt really nice. Diane loved it as well, happily looking across at me on the sofa. After 4 hours, I removed the harness, and dressed normally.

My anus was now completely cured, so I wondered if the treatment might end? Diane said that she was researching it, but, for the time being, gave me some links to reading material, on femdom, chastity, sissification, saying

"Read these, and we'll see!".

Spike6411 and Slave_face like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice