Sterile husband

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by rebster, Apr 23, 2009.

1. rebster

rebster Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    The news that I was sterile hit both me and my wife hard. Sherry's reaction was one of anger. You must understand that Sherry is a real looker. Ample breasts, tight ass, light brown hair and eyes, she could have had her pick of men, and she knew it.

Now in her early 30's and her biological clock ticking, she wanted to have a baby and I couldn't help her. Sherry had played the field before our marriage, and I always suspected she married me for my money. But she also knew I loved her and would do anything for her. This she was about to use to her advantage.

I cam home from the office (I'm a doctor) one evening to a set of divorce papers. I had a choice. Divorce and Sherry gets half of everything or do what she says. I chose to do what she said.

Sherry then ordered me to strip. After getting naked, she produced a device that she slipped over my cock and balls. I had never seen anything like this before. She fitted the device with a lock and snapped it shut. She then explained that since I could not get her pregnant, there was no more use for my cock. She then told me this device would stay on as long as she pleased. Only she had the key. Out came a camera and she snapped a few pictures before I had time to think. She calmly told me that failure to comply to any of her wishes would result in those pictures being e-mailed to key people.

The next evening over dinner she explained further. She wanted to get pregnant. My work as a doctor insured that I had knew which of my male patients had no sexually transmitted diseases. My job was to pick the men for her. She would seduce them.

She informed me that our sexual relationship was over. While I would not be denied all sexual release, it would be very limited. She, on the other hand could and would have all the sex she wanted. But just to make sure I would go along, she directed a one month moratorium on sex for both of us.

This month lasted forever. I had never gone more than a day or two without orgasm since I discovered masturation as a teenager. Meanwhile, I would begin collected potential lovers for her. I did this immediately, getting the names of 3 patients I knew to be disease free. They also fit her requirements for size, attractiveness and virility.

Her reason for a one month waiting period was simple. She would go back on the pill. She wanted to have a little time to enjoy multiple lovers before deciding which one would get her pregnant. Or maybe she wouldn't decide...just let nature take its course. She instructed me I would never know.

At the end of the month, she had made her first choice. I didn't know who. But it seemed like forever before she returned home that night. She stripped naked to show me the proof...torment me with what I could no longer have but another man could. Cum ran out of her pussy. Her nipples were engorged from being pinched.

This went on for the next couple of weeks. I never knew who she was with. I was not allowed to know where she went. She dressed in an increasingly seductive way. Short skirts, no panties, no bra. She explained to me in vivid detail how she loved becoming a slut again.

Just about the time I contemplated leaving, she surprised me with the news I could have an orgasm. Not just a hand job, but I would be allowed to fuck. I soon found out the hard way it would not be with her. On the big night the doorbell rang and Sherry introduced me to Marge.

Marge was Sherry's 51 year old friend from the office. Marge was as ugly and unshapely as Sherry was hot. Sherry explained how Marge had not had sex since her husband left her and I needed to please her good. Marge couldn't have any more kids thanks to menopause, so birth control or condoms weren't needed.

The sex was gross. Sure, I came, but with a woman I wouldn't have been caught dead with a month earlier. For further insult, Sherry videoed the whole thing. Just for extra insurance. I was forced to lick Marge clean. Then the device was locked back in place.

Sherry directed me this would be the only time for sex in this way. In the future, sex would come at a cost. For each time she allowed me to fuck Marge, I would have to suck a man's cock and swallow his cum. I found this reprehensible.

In time, Sherry got pregnant and gave birth to a healthy baby. After her recovery, she informed me of our new situation. I would move out back to the guest house. The child's daddy would move into the bedroom. But this was my new life as a sterile husband.

I learned to suck cock; to swallow cum. Sherry became the quiet talk of the town, with all the guys knowing how easy she was, but she did it because of her "gay" husband.

2. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:31 PM
    What a great story!

:ten-on-ten:

3. dorcsssc

dorcsssc Member

Local Time:
    11:31 PM
    Didn't like the gratuitous gay thing at the end. Totally unecessary - only there as literary window-dressing on account of it being presumably trendy - but a total turn-off for those who are hetersexual and understand that cuckolding is actually heterosexuality gone wild; it's about as far away from homosexuality as one can get.

4. rebster

rebster Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    Well, it's only fiction. Imho, nothing more boring than the idea that every story must absolutely be cut from the same mold, with all characters marching in drumbeat to the same conclusion. The "if you've read one fantasy, you've read them all" concept. If you don't like it, fine. I'll be the first to admit it's not Hemingway. But an even bigger turnoff to me is reading fictitious stories that are all the same because somebody in "cuckold land" says it can only be done one way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice