Steelworxx Steelheart review:

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by HerProperty, Feb 14, 2009.

1. HerProperty

HerProperty Explorer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    Hello all, I received my Steelheart yesterday. These are the first experiences after 30h of use.

My tube was basically bit modificated Steelheart, main difference was in the opening in the end, I wanted it to be as close cb-6000 as possible. Dietmar made the modifications without cost which is always positive thing. For rings I ordered one bipartite A-ring and one anatomical A-ring, for a sizes like 4&3 of CB series. Two rings mainly because I was not sure how I would get along with solid A-Ring after using CB's partiate rings. What I got was everything I asked for and it is perfect!

Ordering process was easy and I got quick replies from him, also good responses for questions which I had. I was told that delivery time would be 3-4 weeks and total time of arrival was 25 days (2 days of those just because the courier company mixed up things).

Well, why I decided to change on steel-tube after CB-6K. I have had 3 tubes of those now, first one splitted after 40h, send it back to change and they said it'll take 3months+ to get it fixed. So, I bought another from local shop which I used now and then from that on, that lasted "well" after 3 moths it started to split on the down seam, but luckily the first CB came back and I used it after the seconds split. (In this point I was already ordered the new belt) The replacement CB started to split from the same seam down under after 2 weeks. So, three CB6K's, first splitted most badly, two others just from under. I could have used glue for the seams, but I don't want to have some mixed stuff so close on my testicles. Maybe I'm being too cautious, but didn't feel comfort with it.

Notes:
    1. Look: The look of Steelheart was astonishing, clear reflecting metal, me and my KH loved it on first sight. You could easily plant it next to your tv as decoration, but as you know, there is more usefull ways to use it.

2. Comfort: After this time, I think this is more comfort to use, especially the irritation in scroctum is gone. The ring is rounded and thinner, which I think reduces the skinks irritation after lubrication is gone / decreased.

3. Feeling: Strangely the tube feels a bit bigger than the CB's (end of it). I comparised the tubes and the Steelheart looks smaller, but I think it's just the inner part which causes the feeling of difference.

4.Rings: I have mainly used the solid anatomical ring, tried bipartiate and it was ok, bit more difficult to put in place than the CB's ring, so I can't say does the little line in the hinged one causes irritation.

5. Trust: No more fearing that seam will break and cause some unwanted pain. Earlier I kept spare key in sealed paper with me, just in case, now I can actually think situation when I don't have any backup plans.

Conclusion: I just love it, it feel's great it looks nice. Not sure that sissy would like the metal outcome, but there's a powder coating option from Steelworxx with various colours, if you've had a split with CB, I would surely suggest a steel device.

I personally recommend www.steelworxx.de devices to everyone, customer service was superb and end product exactly what I wanted. I'll post more information in the thread if something occurs up. Also pics in my profile after I'm permitted to get out of this.

Iron78 likes this.
  2. HerProperty

HerProperty Explorer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    Now I've been using this for a while, few updates:

- Using has been pleasant, irritation is minimal and it can be used easily for long period. Need for lubricant is also gone down. Somehow sometimes it feels that my testies is hanging more freely, could be that the tube is always as warm as my body?

- Morning erections has been more easier to handle, party because of the more "relaxed" testies, haven't been so pushed out as earlier.

- Erections in overall might have been under the normal, prob. because of the weight of tube. Haven't weighted it yet though. Earlier there was not a real resistance/weight if hard-on was coming, but this seems to prevent some of those.

- As I ordered, there was a opening in end of the tube, I think that I ordered it a bit too wide, because when really aroused my weewee is peekin' out a bit, which did not happened with cb6k.

- I've been using the anatomical ring so far, which can get somewhat hard to get out when KH has teased you a while and want's some action.

Iron78 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice