Steelworxx PA fixings

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by Ukpsion, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Ukpsion

Ukpsion Active member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    Having got a custom looker 2 and then subsequently having got a PA I shot Dietmar a line to ask about whether the Looker 2 could be modified for a PA. He has replied quickly to say do I want a lock or fixing. I’m trying to picture how these both work.

Does anyone have any experience with the PA fixing https://www.steelworxx.de/PA-Fixing

The only way I can see this working is if this wraps under your glans and you lock your PA to the fixing with one of these https://www.steelworxx.de/PA-lock

Any ideas? I’m not in a huge rush as it’ll be a while before my PA is ready (it’s 29 hours old!) but am thinking about the future.

my KH just wants a solution but would prefer I don’t have to go and buy another device all over again.

Thanks

2. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    11:28 AM
  3. jlankin

jlankin Member

Software Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    I have the PA fixing on my Steelheart.

It's very simple to put on. You put a ball closure type PA jewellery in and the fixing loops through it. The hoops at the top of the fixing affix onto the rods of the penis tube before they are inserted into the main cock ring. This allows plenty of movement as your jewellery can move towards and away from the fixing depending on the size of the jewellery ring, as well as left and right along the end length of fixing to some extent.

I'm happy enough with it. It keeps me secure in the device and allows just enough movement in the tube to offset any pulling or other strain on the piercing. As a grower, I've tried devices in the past that lock the piercing into a fixed position in the tube and those were untenable due to the regular changes to my size throughout the day. The fixing fully solves that issue.

The two issues I have are:

* Over time, the fixing itself causes some minor sores as it rubs the side of the penis. I mitigate this by unlocking once a week for cleaning and to massage the skin.

* Skin can get pinched between the loops at the top of the fixing and the main ring. This is because there is some space for the loops to move along the rods that hold the penis tube to the ring. For me, this only happens when the skin is swelling and again a regular unlocking schedule helps the skin getting into that swollen agitated state to begin with.

I've been considering asking Dietmar (of Steelworxx) if it's possible to build the fixing directly into the end of the tube with each end brazed directly onto the inner sides of the tube. Then I would use a locking PA ring (see link below) to secure the piercing to the fixing. The gap at the end of the tube should have enough affordance such that the PA ring can be locked and unlocked by passing the key through the gap from outside the tube. https://www.traeume-aus-edelstahl.de/details.html?_filterartnr=pa002&_random=-1119250585

I think this solution could solve both of my above issues.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  4. Ukpsion

Ukpsion Active member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Thanks that’s all very helpful. I think you raised a question in my head and then potentially answered it. I can understand how the fixing works and the benefits as a grower vs the fixed in position style PA fixing. I was going to ask what’s to stop you unlocking yourself from the jewellery but then you posted a link to the locked jewellery and that would neatly solve that problem.

cheers

5. jlankin

jlankin Member

Software Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    A normal ball closure ring will also work and would be much cheaper that what I previously linked.

Once the penis tube has been padlocked onto the cock ring - thereby enclosing your jewellery and the PA fixing within the tube - you will not have access to remove the ball from the closure ring. Personally I prefer threaded balls because I find them much less faff to take on and off compared to when the ball is held in place with tension.

https://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/online_store/surgical_steel_screwin_ball_rings_5mm_3430275.cfm

Ukpsion and Peter Rabbit like this.
  6. jlankin

jlankin Member

Software Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    "thereby enclosing your jewellery and the PA fixing within the tube"

I should note that this is only true for fully closed devices like the Steelheart. There are other, more open devices that could allow you to manipulate the jewellery from outside the cage, in which case a locking style jewellery would be better.

However, the Looker 2 - which you referred to in your original post - has a closed cap at the end of the tube. That should be enough to prevent you from unscrewing the jewellery.

Ukpsion likes this.
  7. Lockednchastee

Local Time:
    5:28 AM
    I have it for my steelheart 2. It goes through a captive bead ring. Works flawlessly. My only problem is it makes noise. All that loose hardware clinks inside the tube.

Ukpsion likes this.
  8. jlankin

jlankin Member

Software Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    FWIW there is no additional noise from Steelheart PA fixing - everything fits inside snug. I suppose differences are down to sizing of the tube.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice