Steelworxx Looker 2 - advice

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by Jasmic68, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    My Mistress has chosen the Looker 2 for my first custom device to be bought some time next year. I just read this advice on a different thread...

My Mistress chose the Looker 2 precisely because it had the cap covering my glans. Has anyone had experience of issues regarding the irritation of the glans? I want to be able to wear this device for multiple weeks at the very least, if not months. I don't want to spend the amounts involved if it is not going to be possible.

2. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    8:37 PM
    Hi Jasmica my device has a steel cap with drilled holes for pee etc to run out of. I do have a foreskin And that really makes a cap essential to reduce pinching and skin damage ( just my view) the longest I have gone without ant release at all is three weeks but this could have been indefinately almost I do get a build up of a skin coloured deposit inside which is quite hard crystalline really this tend to smell very readily when wet so we use a weekly cleaning schedule to remove this. With regular washing and cleaning the build up can be slowed but even soaking in a bath does not seem to remove this. I use a toothbrush reserved for the task and just soap and water and it cleans off easily. I know you follow my blog and I do not have any other issues with the cap except that you do need to dry it completely after a pee and ideally flush some water through it first.
    All the best

Jasmic68 likes this.
  3. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    I have a Looker 01 and @Colleen1986 & @wishful observations confirm my thoughts on the 02 for long term wear. What's the problem with the glans being visible through the bars on the 01? The penis is held unmoving with the tube inside and if properly measured etc. will not be touching the bars - until you try to erect of course ;)

Cleaning and maintenance is most important and with a open bar based device it is easy to shower or bathe with ease. Drying is easy and no need for hair dryers, Q-tips, toothbrush or whatever to keep clean. All my opinion and based on my 01 experience.

4. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    The issue is earlier this year I modified my glans by splitting it in two. I had my wife's permission but when it was done she really had a bad reaction to it. I wish I had never done it but there is no going back. A device with a cap would cover it up so she won't be able to see it.

The fallout from the mod led to the decision to wear a chastity device. It has really helped us, despite advice from several sources that using chastity to fix relationship issues is a bad idea.

If I wasn't circumcised it wouldn't be an issue but I am, so the split glans is always visible.

5. NightA

NightA Active member

Manchester ish, UK
    Local Time:
    i have been looking at the steelworxxs securo cages... but i am now thinking saving up and going for the Looker 3 with PA might be better... rather than just weight on the head. have the whole thing covered and the weight taken by the ring.

http://steelworxx.de/The-Looker-03-only-for-PA-s-118p.html

Just need to figure out how the hell to measure for it... are there any "cheap" plastic devices anyone can recommend to grab just to use to get the sizing right ? All the "off the shelf" ones ive seen in person have been FAR to large for me (length of tube).. i suspect i need 2 inch or less on the tube, and need space for my PA to be secured to hold me in place.

6. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    @NightA i used a cheap cb6000s I found on eBay that taught me my ring size and helped me realize I needed a shorter cage as well than I had previously. It was rubbish for long term but was a fraction of the cost of a real cb. I now have a proper HTv2 that has confirmed my ring size but is also showing that this might change over time, as the month I have been wearing it has seen my balls stretch a bit and get used to the ring. The weight of a metal device might mean I end up having to go down a ring size.

If I could have a PA I would definitely get one and then have the looker 3. I love the idea of using the piercing as the locking mechanism.

NightA likes this.
  7. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    I think you'll get on well with the looker 2. Depending on how large your glans is and how far it's split, you might want to think about having the cap extended by another 5mm or so. There's one just like that for sale in the Mall if you have a look.

Permanent wear is totally possible, though if you're not removing it for a couple of months then you should be washing and cleaning regularly. I have the 8mm/6mm insert and find it isnt quite wide enough, so micturate flows out in odd places which mean sitting down is essential. You'll probably find it similarly un-tidy to pee if your urethra has been oddified.

8. NightA

NightA Active member

Manchester ish, UK
    Local Time:
    @SubVerity

I love the "if your urethra has been oddified." bit.. :D

was that a typo or on purpose... either way , may me laugh.

I am torn, i like the look of the Securo that steelworxx do, as a jewellery piece.. not sure its a good chastity device. but with the head covered and locked

as i have a PA, id like to incorporate that into whatever i end up with, if i can get the looker, short, covering my glans with a correctly sized ring thats my plan, but im loath to pull the trigger until im 110% sure ive got all my sizing right.

At the moment id like a hole to either use the PA locks he supplies, or wear my own jewellery, as the feeling takes me, but still be secure at the ring....

@Jasmic68

Ill head out and see what i can find on the wilds of Ebay... i have not really been a fan of the "plastic" cages, had a nasty experience with one splitting, and then clamping down on flesh... with no key handy... so i wont wear one of them long term, or without the key handy now.

9. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    @SubVerity Actually I think the phrase about my urethra being oddified is spot on!

When I finished my modification my glans was very nearly completely split in two. At the time I loved it but had no desire to go any further. My Wife's reaction to it however has affected me so much that now I wish I had never started it. Wearing some kind of device for the past two and a half months has seen a considerable amount of healing which has been incredible, but it will never look the same. I have had to sit down to pee all that time and expect to have to do so for the remainder of my life, even now if I am un locked I still have to.

I am now having issues with my HTv2 would you believe, and as far as the CB clone goes be very careful wearing it for extended periods. The damn thing tried to castrate me and I actually have two little scars on my scrotum from wearing it too long, which was only three days. My HTv2 is really comfortable but my body is definitely getting used to wearing it, my nocturnal erections are beginning to almost push it off!

10. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    HT2 do have a tendancy to ride forwards a bit. It's because the base-ring is so much larger than is usually the case on a CD, mind you, it's that that makes them so comfortable.

Btw - the sizing of the HT basering is measured from the top of the cage to the bottom of the base ring, note that this measurement is significantly less than the true diameter of the ring. Do check that you've measured correctly for your Looker, before it's too late.

I use the term oddification quite a lot. I'm drawn to all sorts of technical risk oriented past-times where a certain amount of oddification is often taken for granted, but too much in the wrong place will kill you. :)

NightA likes this.
  11. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    @SubVerity so, if I have a 45mm ring on my HTv2 that wouldn't mean I would have a 45mm ring with a looker?

I had too much oddification around my urethra. I didn't get killed though I think my Wife probably thought about it.

12. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    You'll probably be fine with 45mm on the looker, but it will be a bit more snug than the HT2 which is a lot wider than the ring on the looker will be.

13. NightA

NightA Active member

Manchester ish, UK
    Local Time:
    i wish there was a simple measuring kit

i thought figuring out bra size was bad enough

14. Lockdown

Lockdown Long term member

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    Mine arrived this morning , was a 45mm ring in a CB and had a Chinese device that was 45mm , always thought this was slightly big , ordered a 43 as that's what he advised, well it's definitely a snug fit , however I also orderd a 40 for future shrinkage, I went for an overall length of 50mm (base to tip) as that's what the Chinese one I had was(yes it's small but it was comfortable -I found my penis would compress back on itself) and I had the insert non removable and passing past the base ring by 25mm to prevent escape , been in a couple of hours so far and is soooooo comfortable-the Chinese looker 02 imitation was a step up from the CB but this is a massive improvement

Jasmic68 likes this.
  15. tena

tena Active member

Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    hi,did you order a chinese version of looker2 or the real one from steelworks?

16. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Also can you keep us updated how long term use of the insert goes? I am hoping that I can go weeks if not months with it in but if that is not possible I would have to consider an alternative. Can I ask why you opted for a non removable insert?

17. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    I have both I originally ordered a Chinese almost replica (will post a link in a minute) to see how I got on and was a short term test before I shelled out the money on a custom device

18. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    of course, I originally said removable as like you are wondering what it would be like, at first it was extremely uncomfortable but I had come to the conclusion after a few emails with dietmar that the insert was aimed to high, with a bit of kitchen roll and some grips I bent it downwards, and from that day on it was 10times more comfortable and was locked in pretty much permanent with the exception of times for intercourse etc. But with immediate lock up again this was for about 2 months until today when my looker arrived, I originally ordered the looker bigger and with removable cause it wasn't going so well but after a few weeks after bending the insert down it was more than ok for long term wear , which made me decide to make it non removable , I initially orderd it 65mm in length when I measured about 80-85 , due to the Chinese one being 50 and it being comfortable (really comfortable) and deciding it was going to shrink anyway I thought I'd go with 50, I also dropped the gap between the base ring and the tube to 8mm ( as that's what it was on the CB-6ks) and I had read on several occaisions that this is what caused the device to stay where it is (friction between the nutsack)
    The insert wasn't very comfortable at first and was a tad painful with a bit of blood( only a tiny amount )until the conditioning of the urethra had taken place,
    Now I'm in the real looker and it's really comfortable , I cannot see long term wear being an issue in the slightest, oh the tube is 34mm in diameter , I could escape from a cb6ks and never tried but I think I could from the Chinese knock off but with this insert going so far back I really don't think I will be able to , will keep you updated

Jasmic68 likes this.
  19. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    Jasmic68 likes this.
  20. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the update. I'm hoping to order my Looker so it arrives by my birthday in May and what you have said makes me more confident about ordering one with a fixed insert. It isn't because I try to escape my device but into appreciate the grounding a more secure device would give me.

21. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    12:37 PM
    My device has a urethral insert, and I go weeks at a time between removals for cleaning. The longest period was over 10 weeks, and the most recent period was 6 weeks. Usually, it gets removed for cleaning at 4-6 weeks.

I have yet to have a problem in over 1 year of experience with it.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  22. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    One thing I would say is he is very busy at the moment , I placed the order on the 20th of October and it arrived the 27th of December he did let me know it would be longer that the stated 6-8 weeks before hand

Jasmic68 likes this.
  23. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Trade is good in the Chastity business! That is good to know. Thanks for the warning, I will try to get the funds ready for early March then.

24. tena

tena Active member

Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    Hi,you wrote that you keep your cage for weeks before cleaning,are you using any kind of lubricant to prevent soreness?

25. frisianm

frisianm Long term member

holland
    Local Time:
    hmm i was thinking of ordering a new looker02.... this because A: at the moment its not secure ( prob needs a longer insert 2.5cm past A ring) and B: i need a slightely smaller size bulb at the end of the insert 7mm will be fine 8 mm i couldnt get in

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice