Steelworxx Looker 02 (no plug)

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by sissy cecile, Feb 3, 2017.

1. sissy cecile

sissy cecile Active member

Local Time:
    9:20 PM
    My bespoke Steelworxx Looker 02 arrived last week and it is marvelous piece of work by Dietmar. I did chose to forego on the plug completely, as I want to go for longtime wearing.

The dimensions I ordered are 50mm for the cockring, 35 mm for the penisring and 65mm for the overall length (from base to tip, including the cockring). I must say that it fits like a glove! Thanks to all who shared their thoughts and experiences on proper measurement at these forums.

I have now been locked up in this delicious steel chastity cage for almost a week non-stop and it is very comfortable to wear, both during the day and during the night. Erections are held under strict control and it is an amazing feeling to feel your cock strain itself in the cage.

The open design allows for a thorough cleaning, without having to open it, while barring any stimulation. This will help greatly in duration chastity, which proved impossible for me with the Holytrainer 2 (though still a good device by itself, read my experiences with it in this thread on the forums).

One thing to consider is that the design of the cage is quite linear, as in opposed to a more curved design. This means that it can be somewhat visible while wearing it under regular clothing, though keeping the overall length short will help out in this regard. Think of it as a large and engorged, steel clit :)

Another thing is that going to the bathroom requires some adjusting, being uncircumcised, to prevent unpleasant buildup of pressure and/or spraying with the closed cap design (which does prevent the foreskin getting pinched).

For now I have no idea when this first lockup in the Steelworxx Looker 02 will end. I guess I will to have wait until my mistress requires the service of my cock. Oh dear ...

Quick edit:
    I have to reset my ticker in the signature, how did that work again?

Iron78 and Newbie10 like this.
  2. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Professional / Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    8:20 PM
    I have the Looker 02 with a 45mm ring and the removable plug. Otherwise the same as yours at 35mm diameter cage and 65mm long.

I am discussing modification with Dietmar to make it shorter and put a new cap on as I don't use the insert. Can I ask what your cap is like? Does it still have the large pee hole as well as the smaller ones? Do you have any photos?

I know what you mean by it being linear. It does tend to stick out more than other devices of the same length. One of the reasons I am going smaller. Although I just like small cages. I am thinking of 50mm.

Thanks

K.x

3. sissy cecile

Local Time:
    It is the same cap, with a larger hole in the middle, surrounded by a ring of smaller holes. All smooth though, both on the inside and on the outside.

4. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Local Time:
    OK. Thanks. I'm a little concerned that, with me liking small devices (despite not being that small), flesh will poke through the large pee hole. I guess if it is all smooth rather than tapped as it is now it should be fine.

K.x

5. sissy cecile

Local Time:
    First full week in my Looker 02 and still going strong! This device is very comfortable and keeping everything clean while remaining locked is quite doable. Who knows when I will be free again ...

6. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Local Time:
    It is a great device isn't it. I was locked almost full time in mine for a six week stretch before.

RGL likes this.
  7. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    I had a Looker02 with extended glandcap and urethral tube for 2 years, Wore it for 6 weeks stretches throughout the 2 years I had it. The plug never came out. I ran with it, ride my racingbike with it. Best damn cage I ever had. I'm awayting my tubeJacket02 now, since I got pierced and stretched.
    I can only recommend it! ;-)

Iron78 likes this.
  8. Newbie10

Newbie10 New member

Local Time:
    Just out of interest how did you decide total length ? I’m 75mm when flaccid and I assumed I’d need to knock 10mm off that for a snug fit. So I’m thinking 65mm would be a good length for me. I am uncut and want to make sure my foreskin does not move around too much.

9. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    I'm also interested to learn from your question. As I'm currently making up my mind for a custom cage as well, I was in communication with Dietmar from Steelworxx about the Looker. He advised me to deduct 2cm from your flaccid length once wearing the device with the instert. Once not wearing the insert, he recommended me to take just your flaccid length (in your case 75 mm).

As I intended first to the Looker 01, he advised me when there is a lot of foreskin to choose the Looker 02 i.s.o. 01. Although I agree with his point I'm worried about hygiëne when wearing the Looker 02 due to the closed cap. I would welcome any thoughts on this as well.

10. Warack

Warack Member

Germany, RLP
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I own a looker 01 & 02. Both are great cages. Hygiene is perfectly possible with both. From my own experience I can say that the 02 is actually better if you are not circumcised. Currently I wear it also for the locktober. You can also find evidence in my gallery.
    My 01 has a removable plug and the 02 has a fixed one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice