Steelworks Frenum maiden

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by thomassub, Jul 3, 2017.

1. thomassub

thomassub Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    8:28 AM
    hi, I am looking for a chastity tube that can be fixed via my Frenum piercing, not requiring a ring behind the testicles. Emotion wearables seems to be a viable candidate, but I am missing the feeling of inescapable metal a bit. There are two tubes from steelworks, Frenum Maiden 1 and 2, but there seem to be no reviews and they are advertised as "punishment" devices rather than long term wear. Does anyone have experiences with them? Thanks so much

2. thomassub

thomassub Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Steelwerks, not steelworks. Apple spelling checker has tripped me again

3. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:28 PM
    Hey I can't help you with that question, although be prepared to pay a lot of money, their products are very expensive, but regarded as very high quality. If I could ask you a question, I'm considering a frenum piercing, any advice or recommendations you can offer? Thanks.

4. thomassub

thomassub Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Even though this is taking this conversation a bit off topic :). Not a lot to say, getting pierced was in-problematic, took about 5 weeks to heal, during which intercourse is not possible. My lady does not like the feeling of the piercing, so I am removing it before I am allowed to enter her. A minimal form of chastity already. Only drawback is that there are not a lot of devices out there that use a Frenum.

5. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    Ms Lori can produce variants of some of her devices to accommodate frenum piercing. Check her website and text her with any questions.www.chastitytube.com/device.html

6. jbake62

jbake62 Member

Local Time:
    I've been to steelwerks to get a device.

Steelwerks makes everything custom and to order - so you have to be very specific on what you want on your device. You can request NO spikes on the frenum maiden so it is not a punishment device and just a tube

I am not sure that frenum piercings would be considered good for long term wear devices based on what I read on the forums, so perhaps that's why it's listed under punishment (asides from having spikes).

7. Retiredinaz

Retiredinaz Active Member

Retired, but keeping busy!
    Arizona, USA
    Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    I had narrowed it down to Steelwerks as the device that I was most interested in purchasing, UNTIL I emailed them to start the process. No answer, sent another email, no answer and again, no answer. Well that was six months ago, still no answer to this day. I had posted this comment online and asked about similar experiences and got feedback from many, some who had already purchased and could not get after the sale support. BEWARE! Very poor business practices at Steelwerks!

I was told by a few online friends to consider a Ms Lori device. She returns email usually within a day, if not the same day. I ended up buying one of her devices. The quality of her cages is incredible! I got a model #8A with a PA piercing and no rear ring. For the first time, having had four other less secure, less expensive non-pierced rear ring devices, I am so happy with my new chastity cage. Ms Lori's devices are works of art. Although expensive, they are substantially less then Steelwerks.

With regard to a frenum piercing, a Prince Albert is the ONLY way to go. All devices pull straight downward and a PA handles this weight the best. Also, make sure to take your time to heal. The longer the better. And be sure to stretch down to at least a 4g. The larger the better. This may seem extreme, but a larger pin distributes the weight better. The piercing itself is almost painless, and the stretching is even easier. The only drawback is the five months to properly heal. But Ms Lori's time from order placement to getting your device is 3-4 months anyway. So make you plan and stick with it, you will be happy in the long run to be 100% secure in a truly comfortable long term device.

Attached Files:

thundar likes this.
  8. dave47630

dave47630 Active member

Southwest Indiana
    Local Time:
    2:28 AM
    I second the motion in stretching to at least a 4g.
    I started with a 10g. Stretched to an 8g, a 6g, and to a 4g. It was here I noticed a great difference in the feel of the metal in my pierce. It was a little heavier. But it didn't feel heavier. I relate the difference with doing chinups on a chin up bar versus a clothes line. I continued stretching to a 2g now.

My first retail PA chastity is due any day now. My eventual target has been a Lori tube for about 15 years. I don't think she was in business very long at that time. There were not many options in her product list back then.

Hoo rah to you
    dave

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  9. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    On year 2 with my CB6000s, but I knew I needed something much better to continue this journey and lifestyle. CB has a limited life for the user and can possibly cause injury if it breaks or fails. Sooooo, I ordered yesterday, a new Steelwerx. However, I ordered a model which does not require a piercing. (Revenge) The web site is a bit awkward to use in that you place your order first, making sure that you fill out the section which asks for account information in addition to your ordering information. Many folks I believe miss this point. In the account information you must include your email address. I did receive a prompt response after I provided my email, along with a order number. Once you have received an email response with your order number, you then must make arrangements for payment. Once he receives your payment, then he will begin building your CB. Living in the US, the whole process should take about 4 to 5 weeks I am told. Really looking forward to this new device which will provide me better hygiene, comfort, and security, with little to no chance of breaking, although airports will become a problem... lol...Anyone else using the Revenge ?

10. Retiredinaz

Arizona, USA
    Local Time:
    This is a common case of mistaken identity. There are two different companies with similar names. The one I posted about is STEELWERKS located in Canada. The other is STEELWORX. The Revenge is built by Steelworx.

It would not be fair for me to criticize a company of which I have no knowledge. Be sure to give a review of your device so that everyone can get the two companies straight.

11. lord9

lord9 Active member

Semi-retired
    USA, Yuma, Arizona
    Local Time:
    Unlike Retiredinaz's experience, I've always had good rapport with SteelwerksExtreme.
    Waves at Retiredinaz....Hello there, I also live in AZ, down Yuma way !

Retiredinaz likes this.
  12. Retiredinaz

Arizona, USA
    Local Time:
    Hi Lord9. A fellow Zonie! I've been through Yuma many times, on my way back and forth to SD. I bet that I've made that round trip almost 200 times. i had a boat there and never flew, always drove. Do you ever get to any Phoenix APEX events?

So you have a Steelwerks Extreme device. Well I wanted one, was ready to place an order, but they never returned my email. I've also heard similar reports from at least two other people. I'm glad you had a good experience. What model do you have? Stainless or Titanium? No problem with the device, good fit, good finish? How is the weight. Do you have a standard PA, or did he sell you on getting the urethral tube, or that bent PA pin that has the tube that starts at the bend? He has got great designs. I specifically like the Schandmaske model. I wish I had heard back from him. My Lori device is very cool, much better then I thought it would be. Her website needs to be updated to be more like Steelwerks with better pictures. But non-the-less, the finished product is cool...but VERY heavy. I wish it was lighter. Customer service from Lori is unbelievable. She replies to email immediately, and really wants her customers to be happy! With Steelwerks, if you are spending up to $2,000 and you are buying from just a picture and a cool website, you want to very assured that you will get a return phone call if there is a problem. Just my opinion, maybe I'll have one someday...building my collection.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice