SteelwerksExtreme Schandmaske for PA Piercing

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by shieldingmatrix, Oct 22, 2018.

1. shieldingmatrix

shieldingmatrix Junior Member

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    https://www.steelwerksextreme.com/male-chastity-device/minimalist-chastity-cages

This is my reply to someone who asked about my device:

Wow, long time since i last logged in. I'm wearing mine since 2015. Pretty much 24/7/365, with breaks from time to time. Comfort is excellent, I mostly dont notice it, until of course I get aroused. This is actually kind of pleasant, I can get a full erection, and can even stroke the shaft, but no where near enough contact with the vital head area to do anything but feel frustratingly nice. I made some mods to the device including adding a neoprene washer around the end of the barbell that comes out of my piercing on the bottom of my cock. This prevents the skin around the piercing from being pinched between the shaft of the barbell and the edges of the cage. In my case, this was a problem because the size of the slot was a lot larger than the diameter of my barbell. I wear a 0g barbell, with the "pee-thru' feature, which means the barbell has a hole drilled in it so that the urine flows out thru the barbell instead of around it. This means my stream is a lot straighter than if I had a solid barbell. Also because 0g is close to being the size of my urethra, it allows for greater volume of flow than if it was not drilled out.

I also added a tiny washer around the other end of the barbell to keep it from making noise, and it also effectively to shortens the length of the barbell about an 1/8". I think if I had gone in to see Chris and get measured, things might have come out even better, and I'd recommend that. He also travels all over the place to various kink events. My keyholder is quite pleased with the way it looks. It's pretty easy to keep reasonably clean. It's a bit heavy, I recommend wearing supportive underwear, I like "MyPackage" which features a sort of built-in jock that keeps the tube from dangling down too far and pulling on my dick and the piercing.

It's all titanium and does not set off metal detectors, but it will show up in the airport full-body millimeter-wave scanners they use now. I've traveled a bit while caged, and any time I've been pulled aside for further examination, if there were any questions about the presence of a hard bulge in my crotch, I've said it was a piece of body jewelry and no one's ever asked any more questions or wanted to check. Wearing a device is not a "Prohibited" item that the TSA should be interested in, and we should continue to insist on our rights to adorn ourselves as we see fit.

I can cum after about an hour of e-stim, properly applied, about 1 try out of 3, which is to say it often wont work. So a certain amount of obediance to one's chastity is still required. That said, I once forced an orgasm wearing a Steelworxx, Steelheart, too, and that was much more enclosing and confining. E-stim can be irresistible sometimes.

Over-all I think it is a good device, easy to wear, unobtrusive and nice looking. My KH can easily have me tied up, take off my device give me a through cleaning, and lock me back up all with out any difficulty. She does this some times, and not as often as I'd like actually. So, I'm a happy and satisfied customer for the Schandmaske. I'd recommend it. ShieldingMatrix

2. jlankin

jlankin Member

Software Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    Thank you for the very insightful review.
    Are you circumcised? I am uncircumcised in a steelwerks tiffany and have the same pinching issue where the barbell enters the device. Do you have a link to the neoprene washer you ended up using? I'm wondering if it could work for me too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice