Steelwerks Princes Collar

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by thomassub, Dec 7, 2017.

1. thomassub

thomassub Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    hi, I am considering to buy one of these (quite expensive) devices, as it seems to fit nicely to what I and my wife are looking for and to my anatomy. (For those that haven't seen that model - it is a tube design, fixed with a PA or Frenum, light weight so it is supposed to put minimal stress on the piercing. It covers that magic spot on the underside of the penis right behind the head, and without access to that I can't orgasm)

Thus I am looking for others that are wearing a princes collar, if you are willing to share experiences. Either in this thread, or also if you want to PM me.

Appreciate it

2. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:51 AM
    I have no experience with these type of devices, you’re right that it will be expensive. Steelworxx and malechastitynow make similar devices at mich lower prices.

3. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    we call them sleeves. pucks do not care for them because they keep the meatus expose and it wears quickly with clothing. plastic ones stick to the skin so when it gets hard it stresses the pa. metal sleeves are better but heavier. for growers they have an added stress because the weight is not share by the walls of the sleeve it is all on the pa. we use them for added security during stressful events. they are quick and easy to put on, good for teasing and no puck wants them on any longer than they have to. so i think that they are great but then i am not the one wearing them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice