Steelwerks extreme

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by fabricator, Feb 4, 2015.

1. fabricator

fabricator Active member

Local Time:
    3:41 AM
    Anyone have the schandmaske from steelwerks extreme? How do you like it? I am not sure what I want.I have been looking at lori's locks as well.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  2. mm5555

mm5555 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I would be interested in any information also. I have a Lori's #5 but it is just so heavy. The schandmaske is supposed to be much lighter.

3. chastepet

chastepet Property of Ms. K

Houston, Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    I received mt Schandmaske last Friday. I was given a PA a couple months ago in preparation for this device. It is INCREDIBLE. Truly it is the first CB that is inescapable and you cannot use a vibe to make yourself cum. The titanium is thick enough to prevent that from happening. In addition, there is not discomfort from a night erection, no sack ring to cause irritation or swelling. It is a piece of functional art that you don't realize you are wearing. Worth every penny!

Alceste, Peter Rabbit and Eranhuman like this.
  4. Eranhuman

Eranhuman locked

Local Time:
    I wear SW also. There is nothing better in my view :)

Alceste likes this.
  5. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    12:41 AM
    I wear a steelwerks device with a back ring. Mine is titanium alloy too.

6. Shaggy

Shaggy Long term member

Industrial
    Los Angeles area
    Local Time:
    This is a wish list item for me. Some time in the next couple years I want to take the trip to Montreal and get fitted.

7. Plakjekaas

Plakjekaas Member

Local Time:
    8:41 AM
    Crucible here, indeed pieces of art !

8. chastepet

chastepet Property of Ms. K

Houston, Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    You don't have travel to Montreal. I did mine via email and took pictures of my penis with a ruler under and next to it. Chris has been doing this a long time. He got it spot on,fits perfect. I travel a whole lot so he is also making me a plastic cage as well so I can make it through security.

9. Plakjekaas

Plakjekaas Member

Local Time:
    8:41 AM
    Indeed, measurements can be done online. Great stuff going on at Steelwerks !

10. koala

koala Active member

Local Time:
    I hesitate to ask, but about how much does these cost? I've been considering one of their cages, but the purse is not bottomless.

11. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thousands up to tens of thousands for his stuff. So nice tho

12. koala

koala Active member

Local Time:
    Amusing, but not actually helpful (and would have been my guess, too). Some actual data would be nice, like "My Princes Scepter was about $1200 in 2015". Not much point in pursuing some things if they're so far out or reach.

13. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I had a classic priced out and I think it was something like 2k. Can't really remember.
    I just recall him telling me he has some models well in excess of 10k....ayyeeee

14. smash363636

smash363636 Long term member

Highway worker
    Albany, ny USA
    Local Time:
    Just priced out an few.
    Classic $1500 us
    Classic supreme $2876 Canadian
    Tiffany $2200 us
    Tiffany supreme $3750 us

15. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Giving this thread a bump. Anyone have any updates on their SW Shadenmaske or even Crucible? Specifically the comfort and fit as well as hygiene. Also are these types of non ball trap devices susceptible to sliding a finger under and rubbing the grams for a cheap orgasm? Not that I would want to do it but I know my curiosity would force me to try. I would be heartbroken to spend the cash and defeat it so easily.

Again it’s not my goal to defeat my device but I know I wouldn’t be able to help myself from exploring the ways. I remember how deflated I was the first time I pulled out the back of my Queens Keep. I still don’t do it but it killed the illusion for me.

also one last question for those of you who may have one of these devices. What size PA did you go with? Is 8 ha large enough to handle a titanium version of either of the two devices lost above?

16. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I’m just going to address piercing gauge. 8ga is the minimum. That size seems to be more popular than the “sweet spot” of 4ga that people seem to like. If you want a hollow PA like Chris offers at Steelwerks, the minimum is 2ga diameter.

2ga and 0ga were needed to carry the weight of the steel Lori devices.

I wonder what it would have been like if I had not stretched from 8ga to 6ga in 6 weeks and then 6ga to 4ga in the next 6 weeks. I feel the 12 week healing time might have been just as important as the stretching. While the skin heals, the underlying structure (I believe) took time to consolidate. I don’t regret stretching to 4ga... it felt very safe.

It’s a matter of Force over Area. 4ga is wider so any force is distributed over more flesh than 8ga. I finally felt completely comfortable after 12 weeks in 4ga. But maybe I could have stayed in 6ga.

The device shouldn’t hang on your piercing anyway. It should grip your shaft.

Between this and the other thread you’re ranging from $30 mass market, to $300 custom welded and polished jewelry grade steel, to $3000 CNC-machined steel/titanium. (Or on the order of those $#)

I nearly bought a second hand Schandemask... here or on the other chastity forum... but it wasn’t the right size and the used price was still $1000...

They are beautiful and I still want one someday. I’ll stay in this sized GlansArmor for longer (maybe a second 10,000h of wear in this diameter and length) before I plan to make the trip to Montreal for a titanium piece :)

17. DoesasTold

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Awesome advice! I didn’t realize that the hollow hook needed the piercing to be so big but it makes sense to me!

the main draw for me towards the titanium is that it is light. I don’t mind the steel that I’m in (queens keep) but can pull down and I am gradually migrating away from wanting the ball ring and go streamlined. Maybe a contender is a good option for a first run.

I’m so conflicted. It is a big commitment to go to 2ga I would think. Ugh so many decisions and piercers aren’t even allowed to be open right now anyway!! Lol

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  18. DoesasTold

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I just got on the books with a local piercer Here in Albany and she will be calling to schedule when they get the go ahead to begin operating again. I was looking at the crucible 2.0 and the Schadenmaske from SW and am very intrigued by what I have read about the hollow Prince Albert hook they make. But......and it’s a big but. They only make it in 2ga or 0 00 gauges. That’s a big commitment for me to get there so I have decisions to make soon. Plus it will be a good while before I could even get to that gauge. The piercer said she would do 6 or 8 if I preferred with no problems.

I’m just torn over whether I want one hanging from me for the rest of my life! Admittedly I plan to be locked more often than not and the hollow Locking PA can be worn without a cage anyway so I guess it’s not a big deal if I live the rest of my life with a piece of titanium in or on my wang!

ugh. The things we do for lust!

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  19. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I’d start with 8 ga. The stretches from 8 to 6 and 6 to 4 were easy. It’s the 4 to 2 that took me some time. Be patient. Be focused. Do it.

2ga is a lovely size. It looks good. It feels good.

Did you tell her you want to stretch to large gauges (2,0,00)? They often make the piercing a little higher to allow more skin between the piercing and urethra.

If you’re brave you could tell her what the piercing is for. I didn’t. I chickened out when he pressed me. I regret not being open. But it didn’t affect my piercing placement or experience. I told him I wanted to stretch to large gauges and he placed it perfectly.

I went in for a check up 1 year later and he was very happy how I healed.

ps
    The piercing will not close up if you stretch to 2 ga. I don’t know where the limit is. It maybe 4ga. Mine can be removed now for a long time and it doesn’t shrink.

20. DoesasTold

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I was open with her about what is for. She knows I am trying to get a Steelwerks Chastity locking pa and said she has done thousands of PA’s. Maybe exaggerating but I don’t know. Lol. She said either way she would be comfortable piercing at 8 or 6 and it was preference. I may do the 8 and go from there. I’ll have to see what they look like. She knows I need to get to a 2 eventually. It seems really big and the finality of it being permanent Is freaking me out a bit to be honest.

I spoke to Mature Metal about sending my cage back for some mods if I do this so that I’m the meantime I can wear the piercing with the cage until I’m ready for the jump up the ladder!

Thanks again for the dialog. It really does help the more I talk to people that have done this and are still happy with it.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  21. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    I stretched my PA from 8 gauge to 2 gauge in about 9 months.

22. jehuty

jehuty submissive sissy

IT
    Moscow, Russia
    Local Time:
    10:41 AM
    [​IMG]

My piercing evolution. Now up to 8 mm hole.

Can you please tell me, what is 2 ga, 4 ga, 8 ga? I don't completely understand...

23. koala

koala Active member

Local Time:
    Some countries use mm sizes, some use wire gauge. Many charts find-able by googgle.

24. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:41 AM
    congratulations on your evolution! I would love to have a PA like that!

jehuty likes this.
  25. shieldingmatrix

shieldingmatrix Junior Member

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    Shandmaske wearer here. Pics on my profile. Locked in it full time since 2015. Supportive underwear is nice, titanium is non magnetic and I fly locked, or did, when we flew, very comfortable. Morning erections feel so good, it's hard not to play with it, and I do, but it's impossible for me to cum while it's on. So it adds to my frustration with long lockup's. Fingers don't fit inside when I am erect, there is no room. Most of the time I forget it's there. The 0g pee-thru locking barbel works like a dream, reliably allowing me to pee at a urinal, though, it's not foolproof, so I still sit at home.

It has slots and I clean it with little sponge sticks, not q-tips. These are sold to clean inkjet printer nozzles. Amazon! Yay. Longest lockup without removal was about 25 days, but I could go longer I'm sure.

Only exception to security is that it's possible to estim to orgasm while locked. So I've been doing a hypno program to prevent unauthorized orgasm. Script on my fetlife profile under same name. Mostly works....

Device cost was 2k+ in 2015. But hey it's fine jewelry for your dick, think of all the pleasure you will get from wearing it. ;-)

PM me for additional questions.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice