Steelwerks And Peeing

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by DoesasTold, Dec 18, 2020.

1. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    Hello all, I have recently been pierced and in my healing stage. As it often does my mind has since been obsessing over getting a new shaft only device. I’ve been pouring over as many as I can find and read the reviews. As it stands now I can still stand and pee. I’d like to but it’s not a complete dealbreaker if not possible to pee standing in a pa device. I currently have a Queens Keep from MM. I love them over there, awesome people and Mistress MM is super awesome in particular. But they don’t make a PA device.

My question is, does anyone on here have the Prince’s Scepter with the cap and able to stand while peeing without making a complete mess? I know that the tube can be worn with the tube and PA without the cap and could probably stand and go but I really want to have no access to the head to minimize access to stimulate it. I know it’s probably like asking to have cake and to eat it as well.

At this point I’m not comfortable going all the way down to 2ga to have the hollow pin so that’s out.

I am also not under the illusion that it will prevent having an orgasm In a cage because I know I can with a vibrator but I want to not have access to pull out and no access to the underside because I can orgasm with one finger just wiggling it on the underside. But I want to eliminate the ball ring and also have a very light device to minimize pressure on the PA. So I’m thinking titanium which has led me to Steelwerks.

I’m not completely against a gland armor 2 but I’m not in love with it either. I can be persuaded though!

Any thoughts guys? (And gals of course!)

Tom Allen likes this.
  2. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Glans armor is extremely light. I can't imagine a titanium cage being reasonable in price.

I wore a glans armor for a time until I masturbated while wearing it. My wife said to get rid of it.

durango_o likes this.
  3. Rkve1

Rkve1 Locked and (just about) OrgasmFree since 1-16-2020

New York
    Local Time:
    I can pee standing with my Steelwerks Princes Collar.. At-home I always sit because its easiest that way. But if I'm say out hiking or in a bar or somewhere where I really don't want to sit, i don't have to. Just need to watch and be sure nothing drips down where it shouldn't.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice