Steelheart Sizing Advice Needed

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by redbottomboy, Sep 30, 2020.

1. redbottomboy

Michigan
    Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    I'm considering ordering a Steelworxx Steelheart and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how much larger to order the internal diameter to allow for some room / breathing in there. Since it's a closed cage, I know i want it a big larger, just not sure how much larger. I'd appreciate any suggestions people have.

2. Knox_

Knox_ Active member

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    I have a Steelheart 2 because of the closed design. I hoped it prevented the head of the penis from shafting in my underwear. It don’t. Despite the tiny holes. It is still pushing trough painfully. It is not difficult to clean but it is difficult to dry afterwards. For me hygiene is important and three days is max without removing the cage. I prefer to clean and dry daily and therefore take the cage off for cleaning.

redbottomboy and KeyholderD like this.
  3. 100 Days or more

100 Days or more Permanently locked since 1/1/2017

Director
    Oxfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    My Steelheart 2 arrived last week and is the best cage I have ever had. Put it on and first time no pinching, just comfortable to wear 24/7 straight away.
    I got Dietmar to make the slot towards the back sightly larger so that it drains well and you can push tissue inside to get it dry.
    Make it a snug fit is my advice and my only regret is that I measured mine about 5mm too long. When wearing it does tend to pull down a little due to the weight so my penis is just short of the end. No issues with the skin getting trapped and is also at 90mm overall length it is discrete under skinny jeans or leggings.
    I ordered the integrated lock and also have the double cock ring so that when I am allowed a little release the tube can be replaced with a tight penis ring instead.

I've done over 1300 days in chastity now and this is definitely the best cage by far.

redbottomboy likes this.
  4. SergioUK

SergioUK Long term member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    Because I could stimulate myself to orgasm in a CB3000 with a lubricated cotton bud I ordered my SteelHeart with a custom end - a pattern of seven 3mm holes rather than the standard hole or slot. You should think seriously about the option for the rounded edge at the back of the tube for comfort.

redbottomboy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice