Steelheart 2, Long Term Wear Tips

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by Dak, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Dak

Dak Member

Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    Hello. I have a Steelheart 2 that is perfectly sized. My wife and I are finally getting around to some long term wear for me. By this I mean more than one day at a time. This is the first time she agreed to a set timeframe if key holding before I am allowed to be released. She chose 4 days as her first timeframe. My question has to do with learning this device long term. How do you stay sanitary without removing it? I did my best in the shower to clean with soap and water and I think I did well. But drying is a challenge. I'm rather dirty by the end of the day. Any tips for staying a clean as possible while wearing this device for several days is greatly appreciated. Cheers!

MWS likes this.
  2. Joseph Tomczak

Mechanic
    Mn
    Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    Have steelheart 1&2. I took a file and made the pee hole bigger. Doing that has helped to get a qtip with soap up there. As far as drying I use a couple more qtips when done. For the most part it does help. Good luck.

Dak likes this.
  3. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:59 PM
    posted in error

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice