steel belts on Ebay

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Mistress Michelle, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    6:10 PM
    Just wanted to let all of you that want a steel belt and cannot afford the ones from all the High Dollar web stores, check out this item # on Ebay

Sorry, I dont know how to transfer the picture and description onto here so maybe one of you would do that for Me.

Just thought you all may be interested. He also sells them on Extreme Restraints, of course for alot more money being a web store. This way you get the belt without all the hype LOL

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    11:10 PM
    Looks interesting. I may have to give it some serious thought and ask Master what he thinks.

Ebay

[​IMG]

No wonder you couldn't get the picture, ebay's new system doesn't make it easy, had to print screen and edit it in paint.

3. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Thanks kris...I didnt even try, I have no clue how to do that.

Mistress Michelle

4. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    Here is the description of the product from the ebay post:

Finally a 24-hour chastity belt at an affordable price. Yes this beautiful handcrafted belt is made from 24-ga stainless steel by 1 1/2" wide, covered with a clear vinyl in the front, and black vinyl backing. This belt is for the person who is serious about male chastity. It's designed with a sleek style lock, that simply cannot be removed without the key. That's right you know longer have to bother with those bulky padlocks. This belt has its on unique high tech built in locking system that can't be picked by even the best lock picking experts. To put is simple, if you don't have the key, youre not going to get this belt off. The SS Deluxe isn't just built to be secure, It's also built with your comfort in mind. This belt has a stainless steel cup, which has a soft rubber lining that makes it much more comfortable than belts, having just a flat piece of steel for the front shield. These belts tends to squeeze everything together creating a great deal of discomfort. Our cup design allows extra room for comfort. In fact, the cup design is so comfortable, that you can walk, sit, sleep even run in it in total comfort. It's built so thin and light, that it absolutely cannot be detected underneath the clothing. The SS Deluxe has a sleek stylish design that you would see in much more expensive belts. It has a removeable rear shield with two separate locks which allows it to be removed without removing the main belt. This belt is designed to be worn 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week. You can even shower in it. But wait, that's not all. This belt has an adjustable waist band to fit 3 different waist sizes. The SS Deluxe will adjust with you. You simply want find these features in a belt priced this low. This belt will be custom made to fit you perfectly. Once you win this auction, we will email you a video that will explain the measurements needed to make this belt a perfect fit. Since this item is being custom made for a perfect fit, we ask that you would please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery. If you were to price similiar belts on the internet, you will find that they cost on the average $600.00 or more. So if you have been looking for a stainless steel chastity belt at an affordable price, act now, we will not list many more of these!

5. chrissymaid

chrissymaid Member

Local Time:
    that does seem quite nice for the price, is it really the same unit shown on extreme restraints? i'm intrigued:character0093:

6. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    These are from fetishtoysrus.
    http://www.fetishtoysrus.com/fetishpg1.html
    I have MJ uses their neck collar, wirist and ankle retraints on me allmost daily. Good fit and quality for the price and locks are pick proof.
    Edit: Just looked at the listing. ddmachinery is the seller and also the manufacturer. Follow the link above to buy direct.

7. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

Local Time:
    FYI, I looked pretty seriously into these belts a year or so ago when I first started my search for a steel belt, before I bought my neosteel. As far as I remember (and unless they have changed their manufacturing process in the meantime), the belts were pretty junky.

First off, there are several grades of stainless steel. 304, 304L, and 316 Stainless are all considered surgical grade, and is safe for long term body contact (as well as including additives for resistance to oxidation). If I recall correctly, these belts are NOT 300 grade stainless. In fact, I had spoken with one gentleman who said that his belt has started to rust in 1-2 months.

Second, most of the "big name" quality (and unfortunately.. expensive) belts, are made from at least 14 gauge steel (thickness). This is about 1.5mm thick. Many types of belts are even thicker depending on what model or options you choose. This is what gives the main portion of your belt its rigidity and strength. These DD machinery belts are about 24 gauge I think. That's only about 0.5 millimeters! That's really flimsy metal! With a belt so thin, there's no way that it can provide the rigidity and strength to last long term, nor provide real security.

Next, the linings on these belts are vinyl (which can be a skin irritant) and it is unsanitary, and attached in a way that can collect moisture. The high-dollar belts generally have linings that are designed for prolonged skin exposure (such as silicone), baked on linings, or even some with no linings at all anymore so you don't have to worry about them collecting moisture/harboring bacteria or anything of the like.

Additionally, if I recall correctly, the rear chains on these DD machinery belts were very thin and weak, capable of breaking, and not stainless at all. They may have been chrome plated at the time... which is of course prone to rusting again! Quality belts will offer 304, 304L, or 316 stainless chains of heavy gauge, made to last, built strong, and will not rust... in additional to the plethora of other rear options available.

You can go on forever compare components in the locks, welding, craftsmanship, etc... but I think I've posted enough to make the point I'm trying to make. At least for my tastes, and from my research, these belts looked like junk, and conversations I had with a few people who had bought them seemed to confirm my suspicions. In my opinion, the best option is to stop wasting money on junk and throw away devices, and just save for as long as it takes to get the quality belt that's right for you (even if it takes a couple years).

Just my $.02

8. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    11:10 PM
    I messaged the seller on e-bay about postage and also the possibility of making a different style front. Postage to UK would 22 for anyone in the UK interested. unfortunately for me though he was not able to produce a belt with a flat front similar to the Ne Steel She-male belt. Looks like a good product though, specially for the price.

9. enigmaPOJ

enigmaPOJ Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I agree with Dixiewrecked on all accounts. Those belts from DD Machinery are fine for short term wear or scene play, but when it comes to long term wear, surgical grade stainless steel in the way to go. In the US, the best belt for the money is a Locked in Steel belt as even the rivets themselves are stainless steel. I have one and believe me, it's designed for long term use.

10. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    Hello Mistress Michelle as stated these devices are made by D D machinery and come from america. I ordered one last year and it was great to look at at first but that was very shortlived. The rivets used are not stainless steel and rusted through within weeks and left rust marks where the chain rubbed against underwear etc , the lock system is a screw type bolt that tightens with a key this key split after a couple of times and would slip off the screw. the screw once tightened actually enlarged the hole in the waist belt after two weeks use and the belt then fell off. The cock tube is a very poor piece of plastic waste pipe held in to the cup by two cable ties. the d rings that held the ass chains to the belt were not put on in the same position on both sides so the belt kept twisting round until i drilled them out and refitted them. I eventually wrote to D D machinery and after several attempts and complaints they reimbursed me some of the money on my credit card. I have used the only salvagable bit( the Cup) to make a homemade belt and this is 100% more quality than the original was. In conclusion this belt is very poor the steel is supposedly water proof but when you get it wet the water enters under the plastic wrapping around the steel and mists up and will not drain out and then starts to discolour and smell.The extension piece from the plastic cock tube is an offcut it seems from an old pushbike inner tube stuck on with glue which comes apart and smells. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT....as in all things in life if it seems too good to be true it probably is. Regards Allornowt:anim_39:

11. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    First of all, I put this post up for those that do not have tons of money to spend but wanted to find out how they liked wearing a belt.
    That being said, theres not a day that goes by that I do not read complaints on almost every chastity apparatus available. The 3000 splits, the 6000 is too tight, the belts dont fit when ordered, the tubes are too tight, the birdlock is too soft, the curve is too hard, bla bla bla.
    And, just so you know, spending alot of money wont insure you a wonderful experience, I had a sub who bought an expensive belt and the rubber around the edges wouldnt stay on, same thing happened to My cks's collar and let Me tell you, that thing wasent cheap!

So, My point, nothing is perfect, and some cannot afford to spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

12. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    Mistress Michelle thank you for your very helpful advice and i am sure there are potential subs and mistresses out there who might be tempted to dabble in the waters by the purchase of a less expensive device like this but as in my case this device was SO poor and non representative of what i wanted chastity to be about it gave my wife the wrong impression and it has taken a while now to win her back round to trying again with a quality type belt. We all know you can buy a rogue product sometimes in error but this one is knowingly even after countless complaints still being sold as a complete 24/7 device. sorry if it sounded like i was complaining about your post it might be cos i like the sound of a dominant showing there stuff!:anim_39:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice