Stealth Chastity

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Amaterasu, Jan 13, 2020.

?

Do you think other people are offended or annoyed when finding out you are caged?

Poll closed Feb 2, 2020.
  1. Yes!

6.3%
  2. No, why should they?!

56.3%
  3. They could feel unwell!

37.5%
  1. Amaterasu

Amaterasu Member

Student
    Europe
    Local Time:
    2:41 PM
    Hi Guys,

I am curios how you hide (if you hide it) that you are wearing a cage ?

At the moment I am wearing a holy trainer v3 as long and often as I can, but I always ask myself if it is possible to see for other persons.

I am working in a gym recently and therefore I need to get in contact with some of the members.Until today nobody noticed it, but it is quite hard to hide it, I think... I also do personal training with women.

I am really afraid that some of the members (especially older and experienced women who maybe got a caged husband) notice it.

2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    1:41 PM
    I think “chastity cage” is the very last thing 99.9% of people are going to imagine if they notice any crotch anomaly. I might avoid spandex though.

3. amareine

amareine Long term member

france
    Local Time:
    2:41 PM
    more than 20 years
    anyone had never be able to think about it
    my KH is just afraid of what can think hospital's personal in case of accident

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    Even though it is growing, /i think chastity play is so small that few in vanilla world would know it unless they got a long look. Even then, many wouldn't recognize it for what it was. As far as exposing my chastity to others, that is not something that Iv'e done. I keep it my secret, as I do with many of my personal desires and needs. As far as women who might know, I would think younger, more internet savvy females would be exposed to it rather than older, usually more conservative ones.

5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    8:41 AM
    A while back, I went shopping at my local Lane Bryant store, where my CDing is well known. I took a sweater dress into the dressing room and while there, Lori (the SA), came to the door and asked if I would model for her in the hallway, which I did. I so loved the way my boobs were emphasized in the dress that I failed to notice how the outline of my cage was also obvious. Lori simply said "I don't think that will work!" and pointed to my cage. I was forced to explain my chastity cage, which intrigued her. Other SA's dropped in on the conversation and they all became very interested in my "plight".

Since then, I have had lots of questions and even brought my older cage there in a paper bag for a little "show & tell" on one visit! They all seem to wish their hubbies to be so caged as they now can understand the benefits that they can enjoy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice