Starting with a nub cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Biggamehunter3006, Dec 15, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Biggamehunter3006

Biggamehunter3006 New member

Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    I am looking in to getting in to chastity I have a very small penis when flaccid so small it is some time and innie instead of an out I am thinking about starting with a nub for this reason when erect I have an average size penis I would also like to incorporate a catheter at some point any advice is appreciated

2. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    I have used a nub for awhile with good results but do have a problem of urine spray when the pee slit doesn't line up with the opening. I have gotten around that by using a tetherspout (search this site, lots of good articles) to keep things lined up, no piercing required and less than an inch of indwelling length.

Another thing I've tried is the Cherry Keeper line of cages with headlock - that helps keep the head in place and reduces rotation so things stay lined up.

3. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    I am excited to get my nub. I need something small

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice