Starting point.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by SUTTONSEEDS, Dec 1, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. SUTTONSEEDS

SUTTONSEEDS Member

Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    Its hard for me to put a finger upon, why, when and how this all started, Ive been in a wonderfully forfilling relationship for over ten years now, and having got past the small children stage, i think i was looking for something to relight our passion. Having dabbled in role play, dressing up, light bondage, and dominatix lifestyles, i happened to discover chastity ( and chastity devices) which intrigued me, so after some thought and saving, i bought one, then a better one, and i am now locked up in my CB6000s, theres been teething troubles, and having found a really good fit, ( lasting a few weeks) i have had to go back to the drawing board, but hopefully closer to the results im wishing for. I think in some respect, the impetus was created by my partner and i deciding for me to have a vasectomy, which lead on to feelings of emasculation, which i also found to be quite arousing.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    Welcome to the Vault suttonseeds.

I can't wait to hear more about your relationship.

That's a very interesting comment about your vasectomy, I wonder if others feel the same way?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice