Starting anew

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by gehorsam, Apr 14, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    So a while back my wife and I gave chastity a try things went well and we found some things didn't work. In the end we stopped mainly because I was topping from the bottom without meaning to and because my wife got fed up with trying to please me as she was seeing it as that is what she should do.

Well Wednesday night I was sitting at my computer doing some homework and received a text from my wife who was at work. That I need to go put my cage on I was a little surprised and excited so I did as requested and sent her a reply letting her know that was done. We talked for a little and it was decided that this time there would be no contract, I would not come up with anything, and that everything was her. I agreed rather quickly and then went back to doing homework in a somewhat tight cage. She gets home showers and then heads to the bedroom after a little while I hear her call my name so i get up and see what she needs. She tells me to come to bed and watch TV with her I lay in bed and she drapes her leg over me and says "rub". I happily comply and start rubbing her feet and legs she then sits up and takes her shirt off and tells me to start on her back. I start giving her a back rub after a few minutes I feel her pull my briefs down a bit and she pulls her toy out and starts gingerly rubbing them. I was already struggling in the cage but now it is a mixture of love and hate and desperation for release and more touching. Apparently I had stopped rubbing her back as my mind was fixated on the attention I was receiving however a skillfully applied slap to the "boys" and being told I better pay attention fixed that problem. This went on for about another 30 mins her last show ended she reached over grabbed the remote turned off the TV and then gave me another well placed slap followed by "good night"

I laid there wide awake and very aroused as for the past several months our sex life had dwindled down to about once a month and so I had taken things in my own hands at least once a day everyday for the time being. However the past week leading up to being locked up I hadn't due to time constraints and other things. The two nights prior to this surprise I had edged myself several times to build up to an expected release Wednesday night. So needless to say I was wired and ready to explode.

Thursday I was off and so was she but at some point during the night the plastic serial lock I had used in lack of finding the padlock for her toy. Had broken and the restraint had fallen off so I spent the day uncaged and free as we did things and went shopping. Well while we were shopping my wife got a new padlock and the second we arrived home I was handed said lock and told to go fix the situation. I complied and returned where she inspected and ensured that her toy was properly stored and locked away. Thursday night came I requested to unlock to shower and was allowed after the shower I re-locked and was inspected again. I was told to remain unclothed and to give a full body massage which I happily did however during the massage I touch two areas I am not allowed to without permission which I was informed of Wednesday night. After the massage and me thinking that I might get a release for doing good was informed the opposite as I had spent the day free and apparently the night which I had to be punished for along with touching areas without permission. I informed that I had to give her three options which I did she went with none of them and decided a series of slaps to her marbles was the answer. I was told to get on all fours and she proceeded to land a series of various levels of slaps and brought my attention to the mistakes I had made. It was only 5 hits but that was more than enough to correct the problem. After that was finished I was told to stay in that position and was then allowed to service my mistress with my mouth.

After she was done I cleaned her up and helped with getting a new pair of panties on I was told to go to sleep. Again I didn't sleep much and woke this morning rather tired for some reason.... I spent the day looking forward to this evening as last night when we were going to sleep I was told if I was a good boy today I might get something special. However when I got home my wife was getting dressed for work as she was called in. So I showered and made dinner for our crumb snatchers. She won't be home for a few more hours still and I have work tomorrow so off to bed I go soon and will have to wait for maybe tomorrow, or maybe tonight if shes not to tired when she gets home..

Here's to a new start where I am not involved in what, where, or how things should be done and am leaving everything to her. She seems to be enjoying herself as her way out the door this evening she gave me a kiss, her toy a squeeze, and a sly smile when I moaned.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:48 PM
    She's in control. Enjoy it...

3. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    I am definately enjoying it as i can tell this time she is for sure. Im not sure how all of a sudden out of the blue she decided to start this again. It was very random but im not complaining.

As for last night she got home about midnight. I woke up to her taking her toy out and undoing the lock. I was tired but got excited pretty quickly. However she told me im not getting anything shes just taking it off so i won’t wake her in the morning as I get ready for work. Due to my job I cant be locked up and she didnt want me to wake her up.

But she figured since i was up i was going to give her a back rub and foot massage. Which i did happily then we went to sleep.

4. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    4:48 PM
    So many guys push things too far, too fast with new key holders. I’m glad you guys are back on track. Sounds like you are going to have a vastly different experience this go around.

LadyMoon and gehorsam like this.
  5. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    I agree we do tend to get excited and push things to quickly. I know i did and i was trying not to but was without realising it. I know part of the reason we stopped was because of me with both got annoyed with it trying to meet one anothers expectations. This time Im not involved, not getting involved, or trying to. She calls the shots and honestly Im enjoying it more. In my job Im an Alpha all day and life in general I am. But it is so nice at the end of the day like now coming home seeing a towel and my cage sitting on the bathroom counter. My wife is closing again tonight so here i sit at my computer attempting to figure out dinner. After dinner I’ll get some chores done around the house watch put kids to bed then watch some TV and probably fall asleep waiting for her to get home like last night.

Im loving the beta role at home and leaving my Alpha status in the garage where I’ll pick it up again with my duty belt on my way to work.

6. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    I think it's a double edged sword for most guys. They are so focused on their penis and their own pleasure that they have to attempt to control the relationship and every little detail of it. On the other hand, once control is fully relinquished to Her, life can be so much better for both, as it appears you are learning! Having been there, I know how difficult that can be for a guy and I applaud your restraint! Enjoy the rewards!

gehorsam likes this.
  7. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    So last night was a lot like the other night. She got home late and woke me up i gave her a foot massage and a backrub. Followed by the cage coming off. We then went to sleep i was a little disheartened as i was hoping for some attention. This morning we woke up and i scolded for touching her breast without permission. I was also informed im outta time for my one romantic thing a week sooo im probably going to be in trouble when she gets home here soon. We shall see.

8. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    So I got myself into trouble wednesday as i didnt put my cage on. I woke up got dressed and left the house to run some arrands I needed to get done. Well in my half sleep hurriedness i didnt lock up. Needless to say the wife was not pleased and she had planned on giving me a release along with a special evening. Butttt..... i ruined that with my not following rules. So I got into some trouble.

Today however first thing i locked up and spent the day cleaning in hopes to get back in good graces when she got home from work. I cooked dinner and watched the new lost in space series. I sheepishly asked tje wife if we could have sex this evening i was told maybe. I got excited however after cleaning the kitchen and finishing my episode i went to the bedroom and found my queen fast asleep. Soooo heres hopes for tomorrow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice