Starting a new chapter: my wife and I have been a FLR

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Locked In LoneStar, Apr 6, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Locked In LoneStar

Locked In LoneStar Active member

Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    I had a very serious talk with my wife a couple weeks ago. While I have some more kinky fetishes that she didn't enjoy, I say down with her and told her how I felt: what fantasies I could live with never acting out, which ones mattered and why, and what I liked and wanted from her (I've always been very attentive and subservient, and she has much more vanilla tastes, so she really didn't have much to ask of me on reflection).

After thinking it over, we agreed to begin a Female Led Relationship. It's been both thrilling, exciting, arousing, and a little scary for me. We've settled on a few ground rules for now.

Rule #1 is the simplest: she is the Head of Household and the only adult in the marriage. Her word goes, and I am not to whine, backtalk, argue, or complain. I am essentially a child and an addressed as such at times. This doesn't involve any fetishistic adult baby play, just a matter of fact reality - she is the woman in charge, and I'm the child being told what we are doing. I do still get consulted on our future decisions and finances and such, but as the head of household her word is final and as the adult she has the right to make any decisions she likes without me.

We haven't done a formal contract or anything, but the rest of the rules have evolved already based on some prior experimenting and reading on what other couples do:

- Panties only for me. I've had to toss my male underwear for women's brief panties. I'm also not allowed to wear plain white ones: they must have girly colors or patterns.
    - No pants allowed at home. I'm just in a shirt and panties, and she's discussed buying nightgowns for me.
    - 24/7 Chastity when not having sex. This is a tough one for me, but was my idea. I have a much higher sex drive and used to masturbate a lot. Now, except for weekly cleanings, I'm only to be let out for sex.
    - Spankings are now a fixture. I get punishment spanks as they are earned, and a weekly Maintenance one every Monday (as a treat, I was allowed to pick which day of the week). She really enjoys spanking me, she's discovered.

I'm hoping we can gradually refine this as we go.

Not sure where it's going from here, but I was excited and scared about it, and wanted to share!

2. litldick

litldick Active member

retired
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    8:32 AM
    Hey there LiL,

Congrats on achieving what others only dream of. That old adage of "be careful of what you wish for" comes screeching around the corner and slams it brakes on right in front of you i'd guess. Well done! Enjoy the ride and i hope that, that is one ride that doesn't stop for another round of tickets. Keep us posted, will ya?

tiruh811 likes this.
  3. Locked In LoneStar

Local Time:
    Thanks! It's definitely been a case of "be careful what you wish for". Even though it was a good, productive conversation I figured it would be days or weeks before we started, and even then it would be slow progress...maybe a spanking here, a few days of chastity there, and work up to a lifestyle change.

Nope. Within days everything was different. I even wound up with my first nightgown tonight, and will be getting my first weekly spanking tomorrow (since I picked Monday after this week's had already passed, I am apparently getting one this weekend, and one again on Monday to make sure I'm all caught up).

It's exciting, but also a bit scary. I'll definitely be keeping people filled in, and hope to hear from others too.

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:32 PM
    well done. Hope it works out for you both. Sounds exciting!

tiruh811 likes this.
  5. LockedN8

LockedN8 Long term member

Retired
    London, UK
    Local Time:
    tiruh811 likes this.
  6. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm not trying to sound mean as it's always 'to each his own' here (I think) but if it is an FLR, why are you picking a day to be punished? Was it her idea to have you wear panties? I'm not sure but it sounds as if you are having a lot of input.

Chaste J. likes this.
  7. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Sometimes a little prod is required to get things going, but once its "up and running" then hopefully she will take more control! Then our friend LIL will be truly controlled. But like chastity itself FLR can mean different things to different people I think.

tiruh811 likes this.
  8. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Sounds exciting, I'll look forward to learning how it develops. It was interesting to read that you are treated as the child. Was that her idea or yours? For many of us our female lead relationships evolved over a long time. It sounds like you have jumped right into the deep end.

tiruh811 likes this.
  9. Locked In LoneStar

Local Time:
    It was her idea for me to wear panties; I was down to just a couple old pairs, hadn't gone underwear shopping in a while, and she said "Oh, perfect timing, we can get you some nice pretty panties". I told her that was sweet of her to suggest, but I'd manage with my briefs. "No no, it's fine. We'll go right after work tomorrow and get some for you." I told her that I appreciated the teasing, but no, seriously, I did need new underwear.

"Yes, I know. Do I sound serious to you?"

The very next day she took me to the store, picked out the package of briefs (I'm not allowed a skimpier cut because "we need to contain that unnecessary appendage of yours", and modest cut or no, "You're still wearing panties, there's no getting around that"). When we got home I was put into a pair that she picked out immediately and told to throw out my old male underwear.

As for the day of the week, I did specify that was a "treat". She had decided there would be a weekly spanking, but I think she enjoyed the idea of me having to decide on setting an actual day.

I do get a fair amount of input, but that's because it's not as high a level of power exchange as some others. She doesn't want to be an all-powerful Domina, and that's her choice. This is the level of control she wants, which is why she specifically calls me the child in the house: I'm not her slave, but I am indisputably under her authority.

- Children don't make the rules, they follow them.
    - Children can offer their opinion, but they can't make the decision.
    - Adults decide where to go, what to do, children don't unless specifically asked by the adult.
    - Children do the chores, and aren't supposed to complain or argue about the rules or the chores

Like I said, it's not fetishistic (I don't spend my nights in diapers...well, not anymore anyway), but just the way she likes things arranged. Plus, we both know it's consensual: no point in pretending I "hate" being put in pretty panties, so I might as well tell her what I like. She asked me about buying a nightgown and I said if it was my choice I'd get the least feminine one. She asked why since she knew that, protests aside, I'd want a very girl one. "If I'm going to be put into something that feminine, I'd rather it be you that decides what it is for me".

It works for us, because after all these years I've finally figured out how to let her shape and decide what it looks like, and what it looks like is a lot like the marriage we already had. She was already more or less in charge, I already did most of the housework for her and pampered her with things like massages and foot rubs or pedicures, so not much has changed except I am overtly in my place as a junior partner in the marriage and a sort of "housewife" to her being the head of household.

danijean001, JiL, locked17 and 4 others like this.
  10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    oooh @Locked In LoneStar you cud ask Her to take you to a VS shop.
    They has some lovley ones there.

tiruh811 likes this.
  11. Locked In LoneStar

Local Time:
    We'll see! She's already decided I need some prettier ones. She assured me my underwear will be by far the most girly and feminine of the two of us. She'd NEVER raid my panty drawer by the time she's finished.

She assured me that between online shopping, department stores, and lingerie stores she'd find what she wanted. She's very particular so each one will be pretty embarrassing on its own, I know. Doubt I'd wind up being taken to a store to pick it out, but one year on Halloween I was taken by a shoe store, in full french maid dress, to personally thank the women who helped pick out the shoes for that costume. It's unlikely I'll be taken by an actual store for shopping for them, but far from impossible.

12. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    My wife actually threw out my male underwear. I had no say in it. She now picks out the panties I'll be every day. Today I'm in red satin full cut briefs.

On special occasions I now get panties.

13. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i love shoe shops but Mistress gets fed up of me stopping in them a long time

anasyrma, tiruh811 and Penney like this.
  14. Locked In LoneStar

Local Time:
    Just got my first maintenance spanking last night. 25 swats with an oak paddle w/holes drilled. She REALLY seemed to be enjoying herself, and was trying to see if she could bring me to tears before hitting the full 25. I was bent over the bed, nightgown hoisted up by her, then she tugged down my panties and got started.

Since I picked Monday for my weekly day, I get another one tonight.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  15. sissybaby alexa

sissybaby alexa Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It sounds as though things are moving along nicely. Panties, nightgowns & spankings are great additions to your FLR. I fully support your letting her shape things. If she feels empowered and not pestered, I bet there will be further developments coming regularly ;)

16. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    After reading your thread, I would say that I started very much the same or similar to you. Especially in that my Bride has no real desire to be a heavy handed Mistress Dom. But, her desire to control things does have a sort of ebb and flow to it, and her ability to take charge in Her own time and loving way has developed. It continues to develop and I see it getting stronger and more confident with each passing week, month, and year. Like you, I already was very service oriented to Her well before our FLR started. I already did most all the house cleaning, dishes, maintenance, laundry, child care, etc, etc.... Our power exchange has been a bit more subtle and effected our sex life and general intimacy level more than anything. My Bride hated my alpha male whitey tighties and was very happy to see them go. Me wearing panties didn't bother her for a second. This became very apparent when she came home from a shopping trip with a not so conservative nightgown for bed, and ordered a lacy maid outfit online for me. I didn't ask her to do these things. She did them on her own. She threatens to loan me out once in awhile, although that has happened yet, and She still hasn't told anyone about our lifestyle as far as I know. But, whatever She brings to the table, I look forward to Her pushing me out of my comfort zone. And yes, I used to masturbate pretty much every day. She has been only to happy to put an end to that. Spankings and punishment do happen, although I probably should get more than I do for one reason or another. We are both in a better place now, with Her in charge.

17. Braddogg4345

Braddogg4345 Happily Owned by a Goddess

Southern California
    Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    It sounds like your wife is a natural when it comes to decision making and creativity.

The creativity is where my wife tends to be lacking in our FLR. I try to give as little input as possible, but sometimes She gets lax. She will use the same 2 or 3 punishments over and over again. Im always having to suggest to Her to be creative. Combine punishments, or come up with things on Her own that She knows I will hate. We drafted a contract with probably upwards of 25 or 30 different forms of disciplines and punishments, but at least half have never been implemented.

I also think that She can get lazy when it comes to deciding whether or not my actions need to be corrected. Sometimes i will push Her buttons, just to see if She will punish me. I think She allows me to get away with too much.

As we all know, our wives are ultimately in charge, so whatever they do or say is right. I sometimes just wish my wife showed more enthusiasm and creativity when it comes to our FLR.

spider203 and JiL like this.
  18. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    I am also guilty of pushing my Brides buttons since starting our FLR, just to see how She will respond. I try for obvious reasons not to do that anymore. Honestly, some of the creativity that you allude to has still come from me (borrowed from my friends here) , but it was done in a way that I chose things I knew She would like or jump at, like cards and gambling. As far as contracts go, we have created a new one on the anniversary of my starting chastity, which is in August. Looking back now on those 2 contracts, I know can see also how half of its content is not truly reality, and I think that is the case for many who use contracts. However, some of that content can be important for its symbolic value, and may more naturally evolve with time and years to come. People like you and I need to step back and try to look at and appreciate the big picture from time to time and not just the daily stuff that consumes us. I think my next contract will be a bit more realistic, but will always contain a few lofty goals and expectations just to keep me challenged and in my place.

19. Locked In LoneStar

Local Time:
    I definitely don't want to push too hard and ruin things. It's been over a week and I'm still in panties every day, still wearing a nightgown at home, and I would have gotten my weekly spanking on Monday but I still had some bruises(!) from Sunday's session, but I still got a couple warning swats and told I'll get another next week after they've healed

20. Locked In LoneStar

Local Time:
    Ack, posted several times by mistake.

21. Locked In LoneStar

Local Time:
    Accidental multi post

22. Locked In LoneStar

Local Time:
    Just a quick update, can't believe that things are still moving along. Every Monday so far has ended with me getting paddled, 25 swats each time. She's being quite firm that this is the agreement we reached, and there's no changing it just because I want a day off or not to be paddled.

bitstripped likes this.
  23. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well you shudnt be naughty and then if you not you wont be paddled.

24. Locked In LoneStar

Local Time:
    These have just been maintenence spankings. I haven't earned a punishment one yet, but she's decided that weekly paddling plus 24/7 panties has had an excellent effect on my behavior, so it won't be stopping.

25. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    The paddlings are an excellent tool to reinforce -- and deepen -- your submission. My wife prefers twice-daily milkings and frequent peggings to keep me meek.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice