Starting a chastity relationship

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Zz465, Mar 24, 2022.

1. Zz465

Zz465 New member

Local Time:
    5:55 PM
    Hello everyone. I have a question about the relationship with my boyfriend keyholder. The thing is, he's new to it, and I haven't had much practice playing with people either.

I used to determine the period of chastity using cards or dice (i.e., randomness), this was quite a suitable way for me. However, if you use them with a keyholder, what's the point then? What will be his role?
    I'm not very comfortable knowing that I can talk him into letting me cum sooner or later (if I'm not in the mood). It turns out that I set the rules, not him, and this is wrong...

It's the same thing with ways of orgasm (completely, ruined orgasm, in a chastity cage, etc.). He chooses some way, but it seems to me that it could be brighter and more pleasant if he came up with something else. If I cum in his "boring" way, I will be sad, because an orgasm is a rather rare event. And if I argue with him, then again it will turn out that I am playing with myself.

Could you please share any advice on this?

2. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'd just say that a chastity relationship is whatever you want it to be. Do you want it to be random with dice, then fine he gets to keep the key until then but maybe he is allowed to extend it?

I would say the same for the type of orgasm. I would think he would have full say on that. Not only the type but how you are allowed to orgasm. Does he always provide it, does he force you to masturbate in front of him, does he let you use him to orgasm, do you have to stay caged and use a vibrator, or hump his leg, or does he allow you to use a blow up doll. All of these are ways that you can suggest to him to give ideas and then when it is time to unlock you don't know what he will choose.

Is that helpful or did I not answer the question?

Nebiyam likes this.
  3. Zz465

Zz465 New member

Local Time:
    Yes, it's helpful, thanks.

4. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    3:55 PM
    Make a clear difference between letting him know what it is that turns you on, what you'll like and prefer him to do, and then what happens when "playing the game".

In the first part, feel free to ask for what you want, for example, you'd like to be denied orgasm for days or weeks at a time, or to be teased without cumming more often than when he allows you to cum.

But when "playing the game", as long as he works within your hard limits, it's not your place to ask, or to say what's going to happen, you've given that right to him.
    If you want him to be the dominant one, you have to become the submissive one.

That was one of the most difficult things I found when we started doing chastity "seriously".
    Once I realised and I stopped topping from the bottom, my partner had the space to grow into the dominant role.

Nebiyam likes this.
  5. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Communication is key.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I could not agree more! Keep talking about things and make it clear what you want and need, and ask him what he feels to. It is what ever works for the both of you, if using dice solves that then go with it until you both have built up confidence to take it further, good luck!

tomf_22033 likes this.
  7. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:55 AM
    What works for us is chastity being part of dominance and submission. My partners pleasure comes first.

I'm not supposed to ask or nag for any form of sex (which can be difficult). So no talking her into letting me cum.

We do talk about things she or I would like to try. But the choice of if we do them and the timing of when we do them is hers. I can suggest but then no nagging.

I'm allowed to cum as frequently or infrequently as she likes. Often she uses me for her pleasure and she's the only one who has an orgasm. This makes her very central to the period of chastity, it's based entirely on her mood.

It sounds as though you're thinking of the chastity device as a foreplay toy to spice things up rather than power exchange, which is totally fine, that's how we started, we went from edging to chastity, that evolved slowly into more of a full time dominance thing. As long as you're talking and are on the same page it's a lot of fun.

Ron33 and LockedTower like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice