Started writing a contract

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lilolmeorhislilhole, Aug 20, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. lilolmeorhislilhole

Local Time:
    1:21 AM
    The terms of this agreement shall commence on .......... (day) ...............(month) ................(year) to .......... (day) ...............(month) ................(year). This agreement shall automatically self extend under the same terms and conditions as the initial agreement and shall continue in full force on a month by month basis until the initial agreement is met unless otherwise terminated under agreement of both parties.

The parties involved in this agreement, involve ................. (hereinafter known as the ‘KEYHOLDER’) OF THE FIRST PART]

Name
    Registered address
    Telephone number

And ............... (hereinafter known as the ‘LOCKEE’) IN THE SECOND PART]

Name
    Registered address
    Telephone number

WHEREAS:

A. The keyolder holds express rights over the use of the lockee’s penis and will hold said item in escrow through the use of a pre agreed chastity device throughout the term of this agreement.

B. The keyholder has agreed to take and the lockee give control over all future orgasms upon the terms and conditions hereinafter appearing.

Looking for ideas for the terms and conditions

sissy_connie likes this.
  2. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    5:21 PM
    I assume you are the lockee?

Are you doing this for your keyholder, or for yourself? If she hasn't asked, probably better to leave it undone. Just tell her she makes the rules now and can change them as she likes. A contract is a limit, but if she makes the rules and can change them at will, she isn't limited anymore. Add a safeword (or not), and you are done.

bondinchas and Miffy like this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    remember, it has absolutely no legal standing, so it's only ever a bit of fun. For it to be fun, the idea has to be owned by both of you. You have to be equally into it. If you are, I hope you both enjoy enforcing your contract.

PauloChaste likes this.
  4. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    I wrote one some years ago and it was fairly plain and not far fetched as if had been my wife would of just said no!
    Anyway my one was simple and just stated that the wife held the keys and had complete control over my genitals etc.
    I showed her and she said she didn't need a silly contract to tell her what she already knew!

5. John

John Member

Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    Love the escrow part put a extra control into it

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Looks good, I did this years ago for my madam when we first began our bdsm lifestyle, and she loved the effort I had put in to it, and she had me rewrite it when she discovered chastity!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice