Stainless steel HT v4????

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by ChastityNut, Oct 7, 2021.

1. ChastityNut

ChastityNut Active member

Your mom's box
    Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    Has anyone tried out a stainless steel copy of the HT v4? I would like to know what your experience has been as far as finish and overall quality.

One of my favorite cages has always been my stainless HT v3. Overall my chinese cages have been of great quality. The v3 in particular had a great finish, had one little spot inside that I removed but otherwise great.

I ordered an HT v4 from Ebay and recieved it today and it is complete shit. Pitting all over it like the plasma cutter just vomited, and the slave worker over there that "polished" it just ground away the edges of the cage where it fits up to the ring. I'm very disappointed considering how perfect the v3 had been.

2. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    Htv4 metal. The ring is fantastic as it doesn't bend like the plastic/resin. The nano cage I like, but the finish inside could do with some work. Best combo is metal ring and plastic cage. I've moved on to the one in my avatar for easy cleaning, but was happy in mine for nearly a year

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice