Stainless locks?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by wook, Oct 6, 2009.

1. wook

wook Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    Greetings~

my first post, and it is an inquiry:

my KH and i are very interested in a simple lock to pass through my PA. a couple of years or so ago, i discovered LUSTSCHLOSS.CH who specialized in this very thing. now at the time i was waiting a mere week for payday when the site disappeared. poof.

imagine my chagrin! imagine the disappointment.

to this day i continue to do google searches and look to see if Neil and Lustschloss ever returns, but at this point, i am not hopeful.

so i thought i would ask a well established community - i mean, who else would know, right? surely, we cannot be the only two people who like the idea of a simple stainless steel lock passed through a PA?

so my question, do they exist?

not the fake locks offered by innumerable piercing sites that use a screw. and not the 0g PA rings that have some kind of ad-on to that a lock can be passed through it. i've seen a lot of almosts! out there... there has to be at least one exactly!

~wook

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice