Squishing my balls causes ejaculation!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jens bitch, Nov 27, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Jens bitch

Jens bitch Active member

Toronto
    Local Time:
    9:52 PM
    I've cum from electrical play, from prostate stimulation & from Jen doing my bum with her strap on. All amazing experiences but this was really different. We spent the morning playing so I was definitely worked up and I hadn't been allowed any type of release for about 7 weeks. Jen held my arms down with her legs while sitting on my face. She grabbed my balls and proceeded to hit them with a wooden spoon followed by squishing them. I blurted out that I was going to cum but to her surprise i meant now! She took her hand off my balls and I sprayed everywhere. She used the spoon to scoop up my cum which was everywhere and fed it to me. I'm usually reluctant to eat my goop but this time I had no problems slurping it up.

Jen decided to punish me for ejaculating with out permission by banging me in the bum with her strap on.

Awesome weekend!!!!!

2. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    8:52 PM
    We found out that she has to be extremely careful trying to tease me with her wand while she is receiving her orgasms. Apparently it is possible for me to make a mess while locked away. But it’s not the normal let down like it would of been if I had gotten a full uncaged orgasm.

3. Socal_locked

Socal_locked Junior Member

San Diego
    Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    I can cum like this too- from ball stimulation if I haven't cum in a while. This includes smacking or spanking the balls or squeezing. I also notice the perineum area gets really sensitive and can also lead to an orgasm if denied long enough. I'm still wondering why anal stimulation doesn't have nearly the same effect, even though it produces an intense feeling that you are going to come.

Jens bitch and dkid13 like this.
  4. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    I experience the same thing. When I was self locked I discovered it one day. I really enjoy the feeling of having my balls slapped and was teasing myself one day like that. I hadn't come for about a week and I was getting really into it, slapping harder and harder but no cock stimulation. Eventually I could feel it building and I started a bunch of fast, sharp slaps and came like a firehose without ever having touched my cock at all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice