Sport and chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Beach-bum, Apr 28, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. herboi

herboi Active member

I/T
    Mich USA
    Local Time:
    12:22 AM
    I agree with the original post. Run no problem, swim no problem, elliptical no problem. But even with higher end bike shorts and a split saddle no go on the bike. She understands and likes me in shape and unlocks me before I ride and right after a shower the Click i love to hear. Not sure if this helps . But my two cents,

2. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    Hi,

So I'm realy just starting out in Chastity and not properly locked in yet. However I have recently been experimenting on the smart trainer for 30 to 40 minute decent sessions working at a percentage of my now shockingly low FTP wearing cb6000s. Saddle tilted only slightly down. Saddle by the way is "Prologo scratch pro nack". Surprisingly this experience hasn't been unbearable in terms of chastity discomfort but more in terms of my current lack of fitness.

I don't think I would wear it outside on the road though but that doesn't matter to me anyway as I'm content indoors.

3. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    Apologies if not obvious but I was referring to cycling.

4. amareine

amareine Long term member

france
    Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    for cycling : an anatomic A-ring is better

5. Gking

Gking Active member

Devon - United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Not tried it on my road bike as yet but interested to know what other hobby’s wearers have experienced. I am a big fan of catch n release fishing here in the south west particularly salmon , thou shark fishing last year and kind of goes natural when I’m all Trust up in my chest waders to have my cage on thou as fishing is such a passion I easily forget I’m wearing thou not when I have a couple of five bar gates to overcome

6. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    Hi thanks for the advice, is a holy trainer an A ring device or can you suggest or recommend any A ring devices.

7. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    I coach and play hockey. When locked, I wear a tight pouch brief for support, then a slightly oversized cup over that. I found the extra support of the briefs keeps things from pulling, and the cup needs to be large enough to encase cage and all. Add in either loose coaching pants or my pads when playing and nothing looks odd. Definitely not the same as skating without being locked, but it minimizes the impact for me.

8. amareine

amareine Long term member

france
    Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    i don't know
    just my experiences with my different cbs along 20 years
    anatomic A-ring rests near the scrotum and that's good when cycling
    with normal A-ring, it moves and pinchs skin and pubic hairs

My-submission likes this.
  9. UnderHerEye

UnderHerEye Member

Local Time:
    9:22 PM
    I train grappling martial arts (jiu jitsu) which simply requires too much close physical contact to allow for my cage. While I might be able to train safely with it on, it would be very noticeable both physically and visually and therefore disrespectful to my training partners. We have an igloohome remote lock box so if I'm at work before class I ask my wife permission to be let out for training and she sends me a timed code for release. Once complete I replace my cage and send her a photo confirmation of my/her junk back under lock and key. Often she trains at the same class so she can unlock and relock me before and after.

For weight training and high intensity training I've been able to keep my cage on. Biggest problem early on was testicular slippage during heavy lifting like during squats. Once I reinforced my Vice Mini with zip ties to keep the gap from expanding that problem went away.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  10. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    9:22 PM
    I mountain bike (A LOT) and have few problems. Sometimes if I'm doin -serious- agressive downhill stuff my balls get knocked around a bit but if you're at that level of riding you've have your balls hurt WAAY more than just "knocked around" so it's not much of an issues. Wearing a traditional fundoshi will solve that problem in a heartbeat though. The only caveat is that I almost never sit down on a bike (just always been my riding style). If you love mountain biking and you just can't make it work in the saddle, just stay standing up. You'll be faster and burn twice as many calories.

UnderHerEye likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice