Spilled in my Cage, again...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Peter Rabbit, Aug 31, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    10:09 PM
    This is becoming a consistent thing. I’m reading about permanent chastity, and my flaccid cock decides to pour out cum. It doesn’t twitch. I’m not throbbing. But my mental arousal causes my body to empty out in slow and thick pools of white semen.

It happened in December. It happened earlier this month reading some of Tom Allen’s chastity captions. It happened just now reading Elaine Sutton’s story of a young virgin male, being so shocked with the thought of losing her that he agreed to remain a virgin for five years past his wedding night.

This time I didn’t feel any tingling. No warning. I just poured out. I’m a bit calmer now but...

it’s been 9-1/2 weeks since my last orgasm. It will likely be another 2 to 2-1/2 weeks until my next one, let alone unlocking. I will likely match last year’s 11-1/2 week orgasm denial record and may achieve my three month goal this year.

She cut me short of three months of denial by just a few days. So cruel of her. ;)

A month ago she gave me a purely mental gush. Just one little gob of cum in my cage last month as she was teasing me:

I was complaining that she bit me and got me wound up when I was just settling down and piecing my mind together after some intense teasing.

She said “why? You don’t need to have a (coherent) mind.”

I shuddered. She was serious. Her expression was warm, understanding, and encouraging: Let Go. I can let go.

I said “you want me to be a mindless, juicy, dripping, squirmy mess?”

She nodded, never taking her eyes off mine, keeping me transfixed. I was incredulous.

The best kind” she said

My erection raged in my cage. She hadn’t been teasing my cock much at all this morning, or doing much except pressing her knee into my balls.

From her words, and the thought that this is the way she prefers me, All those thoughts crashed through my mind. My cock bulged. I might have twitched in my cage.

Just a single fat drop of thick cum hung inside my cage. I had a mental orgasm from her words.

She prefers me a mindless moaning meaty morsel of a man.

She was incredibly impressed and pleased. My reaction was that of shock, embarrassment, blushingly pleased, and stunned incredulous joy.

“You have a lovely mind”, she told me.

My had locked cock beaded up a fat glob of cum. I could still feel my glans cry quietly for attention.

A few days later she went all in, and was explicitly verbal about endless tease and denial:

“I’ll keep you like this. Full and creamy. My little creampot. You can squirm and be frustrated”

“Really? You’ll keep me like this?”

“Yes”

“How long?”

“Forever.” (She went right to my enduring fantasy) ... “You can stay locked up in your little cage. I’ll take you out to play with you, for a little bit, and put you back in. You can spill in your cage.”

OMFG My mind was spinning... Permanent chastity except for tortuous edges, forever. Did I ever ask for no more orgasms? (Did I ever show her the caption: “You’re done boy. No more orgasms for you.” ?)

I was shaking. Shuddering. Straining and twitching. Admittedly trying to get myself closer to spilling. I felt so turned on. But I didn’t pour out.

“I’m yours” I told her.

“I’ll keep you. You’re mine.”

“I’m your good boy”

“Yes. You have to be. I won’t let you be any other way. You’re locked up. You have to be good.”

(Oh hell. She had not often explicitly tied me being her good boy to not masturbating

“Oh god”

“You can stay locked. I’ll keep you forever.”

All this teasing. All this consistent chastity with very little time out for edging. Her warm and knowing embrace of the endgame, at least in words... makes me spill in my cage.

I don’t need to be let out, she once told me. My body will take care of itself. She pushed back on the thought I needed to be milked. I can stay full and juicy and once relished the thought of me having nocturnal emissions.

I’m squirming writing this. I don’t know where this is leading. But after 5 years under her control I expect to find new parts of this rabbit warren I’m lost in. :)

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    yes, those emissions just happen. They're not like ordinary semen, much more viscous.

Good luck. Sounds like it's all going very well for you...

njcuckold, Tom Allen and Peter Rabbit like this.
  3. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:09 PM
    Well, sure. It happens to me when I'm writing them. ;)

Seriously, somewhere just before the one year mark, when the idea of going *seriously* long term was on the table, I found myself thinking about it often, which often led to a lot of leaking spilling, and ruined caged orgasms.

Good luck with all that.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  4. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Nope! Can't say I've experienced that before! I definitely leak when I go for a pee (I can see the film of semen on top) and I've had about 3 wet dreams in 6 years but that's about it really! When I'm teased I leak quite a lot, much to Mrs Chaste amusement but I've never just experienced a leak of that magnitude! Bet it's wonderfully frustrating!

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    It happens to most of us one way or another, that’s the power of the mind! Not chastity related, but once saw a clip of a guy exposing him self on a nude beach next To some girls, he was just lying there on his towel naked, and within a Minute he was solid erect, they saw him and started to not stare or laugh, and within the next 2 minutes he just came. Just as you described, it pumping out of him. Like I said not chastity, but highlights the control the mind has.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice