SpeedoGainer's Chastity Blog

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by SpeedoGainer, Nov 15, 2022.

?

How long do people think I can last before I orgasm next?

1. 1 week

2. 2 weeks

3. 3 weeks

4. 4 weeks

5. 5 weeks

6. 6 weeks

7. 7 weeks

8. 8 weeks

9. Longer than 8 weeks.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Random Thread
  1. SpeedoGainer

SpeedoGainer Member

Company Owner
    Worcestershire, UK
    Local Time:
    3:54 PM
    So, for those who wanted a preface to my journal, my introduction explained that I discovered chastity by chance and found it could be a good way of limiting how much self gratification I could provide myself as I felt it was becoming a daily habit, but was affecting my productivity at work.

Last night I mentioned chastity to my GF and suggested I'd 'found' something on the LoveHoney website that 'might be fun to try if she was interested' - I felt saying anything more about my knowledge or interest of the subject might put her on the back foot at this stage.

Her first reaction was mostly confused as she'd never been exposed to chastity before and her initial reaction was that it appeared painful. I explained that I wanted to limit my ability to masturbate and wanted to save myself for her and the times we were physical together. She said the concept sounds fun and playful and I made sure she wasn't worried or anxious about the fact I'd brought the subject up.

I was really worried about talking to her but I found suggesting I'd found it on a website and figured it might be fun to try for us both, really helped develop the conversation.

Later in the evening she asked how long I'd wear it for, and I said as long as necessary and she followed with another question about how I'd go to the loo, which I explained it had openings for all of that.

I think although she's still processing the idea, she's up for trying it. She's not used to having control in this way but I'm sure she will soon see the benefits. I joked that if she wanted the chores done round the house she'd be in control of whether I got a reward or not, and she chuckled.

So here we are, my first official day in Chastity, having worn my cage for 3 days prior to now, which I'm writing off as a dress rehearsal If you will. I'm going to change the cage I have tonight for a better more comfortable one, and now that there's no secret between me and my GF now, the experience is already heightened because she's in control of my member now and when he gets a release.

Watch this space for updates, I'm looking forward to surpassing the 1 week period and then 2 weeks, 3 weeks etc. I'm excited to find out where my breaking point is in terms of days since last orgasm and how it feels when my juices are overflowing and need releasing.

Mark Owen likes this.
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i have not vote cos i dont know what you am like. some men makes mess a lot of times and some a lot every day. if you am like them men then it wud be not a week.

SpeedoGainer likes this.
  3. SpeedoGainer

SpeedoGainer Member

Company Owner
    Worcestershire, UK
    Local Time:
    I used to masturbate every morning without fail until I came.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    same here! And sometimes twice a day.

5. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooooh. good job you in a cage then now.

SpeedoGainer likes this.
  6. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    The best thing you can do now is... Don't rush her!
    You already have a good understanding of male chastity, but don't suddenly throw her into the deep end. Like you did with the "look what I found on a website", develop her understanding by exploring it together. She'll need a lot more time to process it than your patience will want to give, but be patient, it'll be worth it in the end.
    The ideal pace is where she discovers and she learns about it at her own pace. It's also a good strategy to portray as much as you can in terms of what it does for her, not just what it does for you.

There were times on my chastity journey where I was very frustrated by how slow she seemed to move forwards. I found it helped to imagine that during times where she paid little attention to me being locked up, that it was her way of testing me, of teasing me, which not only made it more enjoyable for me, it made me feel more submissive and that she was in control.

What happened in my case, and I believe this applies to many others like me, was that I had to change first, not her. Unless I became more submissive, she wouldn't have the space to become more dominant to hold the key, to make the lock/unlock decisions, to decide if and when sex would happen. So try very hard to not 'top from the bottom', and make it a journey of discovery together. If she feels that you're travelling the road together, rather than you leading her on, she'll be more relaxed and less worried about it what is initially a very strange concept (locking your genitals in a box that you wear) and will be able to appreciate the benefits that male chastity will bring to both of you.

One topic to explore together to start with could be the understanding of how male hormones work, and how chastity and denial, and reducing male orgasms, affects the man's emotions. (there are a number of threads on the topic here in the forum) That it takes some weeks for the beneficial effects to happen is a good place to start understanding and accepting that working towards locking you up for weeks at a time may be a desirable experiment for you both.

SpeedoGainer likes this.
  7. SpeedoGainer

SpeedoGainer Member

Company Owner
    Worcestershire, UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you so much for taking the time to read and reply to my entries. I take everything on board and will make those changes to demonstrate how she can have space to dominate more in her own time

8. SpeedoGainer

SpeedoGainer Member

Company Owner
    Worcestershire, UK
    Local Time:
    Update:

The GF has been getting more and more into knowing her control over me will benefit her too. I sent her some links today to read about male chastity, the benefits to the KH and about being a KH.

She has said she wants to hold my key and hide it so I have no idea where it is kept. The excitement is incredibly real.

Still trying to find a cage that's comfortable long term but I've got my 4th on order to try.

More to follow.

bondinchas likes this.
  9. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck with it

10. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well dont try and find it then cos if you dose She will be very very angry.

SpeedoGainer likes this.
  11. SpeedoGainer

SpeedoGainer Member

Company Owner
    Worcestershire, UK
    Local Time:
    My 4th cage arrived today.
    It's a Nub compared to a Small which seems to fit me better. I'm very small when not erect and the biggest ring seems very comfortable so far.

I'll know more once I've spent the night in it!

Going swimming in the morning ... First time with a cage on too.

12. SpeedoGainer

SpeedoGainer Member

Company Owner
    Worcestershire, UK
    Local Time:
    Still learning what feels right in terms of fitment for long term 24/7 chastity.

5th ring on order, hoping to find more comfort - biggest issue seems to be the ball gap / ball pinch at the bottom of the ring.

13. SpeedoGainer

SpeedoGainer Member

Company Owner
    Worcestershire, UK
    Local Time:
    Been a long time since I updated this so my apologies.

Update 22-Jan-2023.

After a short break from wearing my chastity cage, I've finally settled on a copy/knock off of a Cherry Keeper design. Long term I'd like a proper cherry keeper but cost wise I'd need to wait to buy that.

Me and my GF have spoken many times over the last few weeks and also since I introduced her to the idea of keeping my key, and she is now more confident in taking the next step.

I'd gotten us both some books to help her learn about chastity generally but also for me to learn about how not to be in charge.

As of yesterday, after we spoke again about it, my GF is now 100% in charge of my key(s) and in charge of me.

The feeling is electric and I'm already driving myself crazy against the bars of my cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice