sorry for the long post but my wife blew my mind again.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by locktite, Apr 9, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    Things have been going pretty well for us in the chastity arena lately. My Goddess is so wonderful. She is beginning to embrace her ownership of my cock and use her control over me. She locked me up last week. Usually when we go to bed i cuddle her and run my hands all over her. I know sometimes she just wants to sleep but i can hardly help myself. Usually this would lead to her letting me out and letting me cum so i won't be all charged up and keep touching her, something i wished she would not do. So this time i started to scoot over next to her and she immediately said, "no, not tonight, you are not to touch me." I was surprised and sort of pleaded to let me at least lay against her. She said, "no, i need to sleep and you need to lay on your side of the bed and learn not to touch me. When i want you i will get on top of you. I love you, sweetie, now go to sleep." This was the first time she had truly used her power over me to get exactly what she wanted regardless of how i felt. It drove me crazy. My cock swelled immediately in my cage and i began to feel frustrated and even a little pissed off. i thought, "How dare she tell me not to touch her. I want her to make me pleasure her, not stay away." I wanted to cum more than i have since i began to get locked up. i felt that bit of frantic feeling and was unable to sleep for awhile. As i laid there frustrated, angry, and sooooo horny i began to feel a calmness wash over me. I realized this is exactly what i wanted. She had my keys, she owned my cock, and she didn't want it near her right now and she was using that power to get exactly that. All of the sudden i felt indebted to her. I felt consumed with love for her and affection for embracing what i have asked her to do for me. I realized i was truly being submissive, maybe for the first time. I did not touch her that night. I finally fell asleep and had dreams of her that only increased my frustration the next day. She is embracing her role more all the time and I adore her so much.

She also has never wanted to really do anything to me anally. She has told me it will not happen and she has no interest. Well, 5 days ago i was licking her and fucking her ass with a rubber cock and all of the sudden she says, "i want to do this to you." I was sure i misunderstood, "you mean fuck me in the ass?" i asked. She said Yes and told me to give her the lube. I jumped at her order and was soon lying on my face with my locked cock facing her between my legs. she quickly covered my asshole in lube and thrust the cock into me. I was almost overwhelmed. she pounded it in and out of me while i writhed and moaned. She pressed it deep, all the way in, pressing it hard, shaking me from side to side and grabbing my balls at the same time. She told me she wanted me to cum like this but it's something i have not been able to do and was not able to do that night. I told her i was sorry. She pounded me for a few more minutes then threw the cock to the ground and laid back and said, "that was actually pretty fun." I proceeded to fuck her with the monster black cock i bought her for Valentines day, coupled with her hitachi magic wand. She came viciously all over the bed. I laid soaking in her wet spot for the remainder of the night while we cuddled. She said "i hope you enjoyed it because it will be a long time before i fuck you like that again." I thanked her for how gracious and giving she had been and we went to sleep. I am hoping it is not as long as she is letting on but I am so grateful she did something for me that she knows i have always really wanted. And i think she actually enjoyed it so maybe it will happen more than i think. Whatever the case, I am completely enthralled with everything about her. I can't imagine if she let me stay locked up for an extended period what it might bring about. Maybe someday she will and we will see.

2. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    2:39 AM
    Congratulations! That is an inspiring story. It sounds like things are moving in the right direction for you. I, too, have a reluctant KH, though she is very slowly warming up to her role. Last night, I told her of my fantasy of having her keep me locked, locking my hands to the headboard before unlocking my penis, teasing me, then locking it back up to keep me frustrated and horny. If it actually happens, I'm not so sure the reality will be as exciting as the fantasy. That remains to be seen. Anyway, up until now, she has been put off by my chastity device. For the first time, she mentioned keeping me locked for "longer periods". It has been a long time coming, but things look very encouraging. I love her madly, and just to caress her, massage her, and pleasure her with my hands and mouth is a privilege. To have her take ownership of my penis would be pure joy.

3. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    I know exactly what you mean. Its been since last October and she has slowly warmed up to all of this along the way. at times i though she was altogether done with it and was "put off" as you say. I still tread lightly when discussing it but she has begun to take more ownership on her own initiative lately without it feeling prompted by me. I do have to say though, that when she actually embraced it and took the spare key and made it clear what she wanted, the feeling of the reality of being controlled was more intense than i thought it would be. she told me she would be letting me out last night and things just didn't work out so she said today. but then she said, i dont know maybe you just need another 5 days or so added since you've been doing so well for the last week. So i really don't know when i'll get out. It's a pretty great feeling though.

4. Dana Fleming

Dana Fleming Junior Member

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    2:39 AM
    Me too

I absolutely love it when my wife uses me anally. she really loves it too. I have not ejaculated from it but have had anal orgasms. With the "feeldoe" dildo she uses my wife reaches orgasm.

5. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    i actually successfully milked myself last night for the first time. i've tried before with no luck. But i had not been locked up more than a couple days. yesterday was day 7 so i must have built up enough cum for it to work or i just figured it out. I might tell Her about it and see if it's something she wants to do to me sometime. I get the feeling she is about to lock me up longer than she ever has before. I can just see it in her smile lately and in some of the little things she says, like "oh 7 days so far, and that's not really very long, is it?" I'm going to say if she lets me out for 24 hours, then she can lock me up for as many days as she wants. that "deal" might help her feel at ease to actually sentence me to a longer period. and that might be a good time to have her try to milk me. i'll keep ya updated.

6. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    So don't try to "make a deal" with your keyholder about your chastity. turns out that wont go over too well. she ended up saying she was sort of pissed that i wear the CB and annoyed that she has to be responsible for unlocking it and so she just isn't going to. we had a bit of an argument about chastity in general. she's always been back and forth on whether shes into it. then she went to sleep. This morning she kissed me and told me she loved me and was sorry about last night. I have no idea when she will unlock me and trust me, i'm not going to be asking her anytime soon.

7. wnt2srveu

wnt2srveu Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    well i am newer to chastity, my lady and I just dabble. a couple nights ago she was able to milk me with her big dildo, and I was open to how it felt. told her it felt great, but was nothing like an orgasm, that i could just feel the semen coming out kinda. she absolutely loved it. she loved the control, and making me cum without cumming. your lady might enjoy it more then she thinks. good luck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice