Soooo… This is kinda spooky…

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by SPsub3, Feb 13, 2022.

?

Fortune or Misfortune?

1. Fortune

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. Misfortune

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
Random Thread
  1. SPsub3

SPsub3 New member

Local Time:
    1:19 AM
    So yeah..,

A bit earlier today the internal lock in my chasty device was jamming up and I guess I used a little too much force… Key snapped apart… bottom half stuck inside the lock…

Device is metal too and cannot be yanked off… well to be honest I haven’t tried doing so with any sort of lubricant in any case, so who knows, maybe I’ll get lucky and not have to go to the hospital to get the damned thing sawed off…

Still though… just imagining the expressions on those nurses faces when they see my pathetic excuse for a cock trapped in such a pitifully small device has me throbbing… Will they even remove it? Or will they insist I stay locked up as I’ve no chance of doing any good with it, deeming the measly little thing better off locked in perpetuity…

It really is a rather exhilarating prospect albeit kind of terrifying…

Gonna ride this out as long as I can though, I figure it might be kinda fun, like actually not being able to remove the thing of my own accord... So long as I’m able to keep the thing clean I will remain in my oh so very tiny prison…

I did always want a keyholder I suppose… maybe with any luck a friendly or maybe not so friendly nurse will strike up some sort of arrangement… Wishful thinking? Perhaps, but fuck it, if you were in my situation your mind might be betraying you too!

All that said mind you, do be gentle with these keys… they really are not all that durable.
    And please do not try this yourself. Certainly not with it attached to your junk anyway…

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    Funny, we had somebody else inadvertently stuck inside a cage just the other week.

SPsub3 likes this.
  3. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    If a key breaks in a lock it will often still work the lock.
    All you have to do is use either the remaining stub of the key, a thin flat screwdriver or other tool to turn the lock. If the key stub is too short to engage with the slot, putting a thin piece of rubber (like a blow up balloon or a condom) between the key stub and the lock can help it get a grip.

4. rwpLocked

rwpLocked Long term member

Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    Enjoy the hopelessly trapped feeling (with certain humiliation as the only way out) for as long as you can. Once you need out get use a pair of tweezers or needle nose pliers and free yourself.

I can tell you from experience that once you realize you're not really permanently stuck, it does take some of the fun out of it, so enjoy while you can.

Brian Cassady, Headtrip and SPsub3 like this.
  5. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    I can send you over my wife, she is an expert on drilling out a lock and keeping the cage intact. All you need is a vice to keep the cage steady, several new metal drill bits going up in size, a few cold face cloths, lots of oil, and about an hour of time.

Brian Cassady, Headtrip and SPsub3 like this.
  6. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    Option 1: If the stub of the key is in place and the 'flipper' of the lock is exposed, just move the flipper instead of the key.
    Option 2: grind the top of the lock off so the tumblers fall out (if exposed).
    Option 3: grind the flipper off (if exposed).
    Option 4: Stick it out - BCWYWF

Brian Cassady, Danny15 and SPsub3 like this.
  7. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    @SPsub3 the chastity gods are sending you a message, they want you in permanent chastity, so don't fight it, just roll with it. Or, look at it another way, you just saved $12 as now you don't need to buy a Permalocker.

SPsub3 likes this.
  8. SPsub3

SPsub3 New member

Local Time:
    Thank you to everyone for your replies and tidbits of knowledge and would-be wisdom. I will be sure to take it all into consideration when the time comes to release myself. You know… IF that time ever comes…

Chaz69 likes this.
  9. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    The strongest lock is your mind.

I could quite easily defeat any small lock, but the commitment to my wife and wanting to be true to my own wishes are stronger than any key or lock.

Brian Cassady and SPsub3 like this.
  10. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    Working one ball out at a time can be done, even with a tight fitting ring. It can be removed without cutting tools, just some patience and the determination to bear some discomfort as you squeeze a ball through. Once you get one through, the second is easy and then just slip the tube off the penis.

11. SPsub3

SPsub3 New member

Local Time:
    Just a brief update, still stuck in this thing. For better or worse.

Seeing as how I can’t simply remove the thing without going through a modest bit of trouble in one way or another, I was thinking about turning this whole situation into some kind of game maybe. Though I’m not too sure how a good way to go about doing that would be. In any case I want like a set of rules I need to adhere to and methods to increase and decrease time spent locked. I’m sure that people have done this sort of thing before so I’m hoping that some of you out there might have some cool ideas. In any case, stay frosty folks.

12. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Depending on your cage and if you’re not trapped with a PA, you should be able to pull your penis out the back of the cage, and most cages we’ve used including more expensive ones can be bent enough to pull the testes out and you’re free.
    I’ve adjusted the ball gap on multiple cages, so unless you’re in something insanely strong, you can get out

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice