Sooo, I Guess I'm New Here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by denied_one, Jan 12, 2021.

1. denied_one

denied_one Active member

Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    Hi everyone,

I didn't realize this but I've actually been a member on file here at Chastity Manstion since 2011! I'm not surprised. My Wife/KH and I have been chastity players for many years - prolly not as many as some of you - but I'd say easily 15-20 years.

We are very very on again, off again with what we call cum denial sessions. We haven't had a "session" in about a year, but its about to ramp up real fast here.

Just to give you a more full backdrop of what we do, I introduced chastity play to my Wife/KH. She was very interested in it, and was definitely "up" for the play. We bought a chastity device, the old CB-2000. I loved it, She was not very sure of it, sort of how most good Wives feel about it (does it hurt? It looks like it hurts. I don't know if we should use it all the time.) Etc.. So we used the CB-2000 sparingly at first.

Also the times of denial for us were in terms of a few days in a row here and there. Our longest "session time" for a very long time was 2 weeks long. It was a great situation for us, it let me get my little denial fantasy off, while not making me endure any real crazy long amount of time. She was happy, I was happy. We had a couple more kids (had one at the time we started our play.)

As time went on, She really started to find herself with denying my orgasms, the whole time really getting more and more into it. Her main issue had been, she just HAD to see me cum, she loved it. She has now learned how to dial that desire back and have us go for longer sessions. Our longest at this point until now is 9 weeks.

This session we are about to embark on will be our longest, She is very very much wanting this one to be 6 months long. I'm scared shirtless, but very very excited. I mean, cmon, we have played chastity and orgasm-denial for almost TWENTY years now, I should be able to do 6 months - that my thinking.

We bought a new device, its one of the Chinese knockoffs sadly, so I will be waiting a long time to get it in the mail, I dont mean to offend anyone by purchasing a cheaper device, I just want to see how it works.

Well thats us...kind of on again, off again players. I'm happy to read here and get all excited about not cumming!

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    Welcome back

denied_one likes this.
  3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Welcome back to our community. I think you'll enjoy it here and hopefully find it helpful.

denied_one likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    Hi there and welcome back to the mansion!

denied_one likes this.
  5. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Welcome back. You could look at getting a 3D printed cage. Not as expensive as custom metal but not as cheap as the Chinese stuff. You’ll get it faster.

denied_one likes this.
  6. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Greetings Traveler! Welcome back to The Mansion!!!

7. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    hello and (belated) welcome

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice