Sometimes-Crossdresser in Dallas seeking keyholder

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Char, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Char

Char New member

North Texas
    Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    Hello everyone,

I went over much of who I am and what I'm about in my introduction post, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to make a post here explicitly stating what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for a woman to hold my keys. Obviously, I'd like this to be long-term, and I'd like to be close with this woman, like a friend. I also think that, if partnered with someone properly, the chastity could be used as a motivator for both weight loss and for exploring crossdressing more often. Maybe I could be her home maid?

Of course, I'm interested in being submissive to whoever holds my keys, and not purely out of necessity either. I truly have a service mindset and would love opportunities to do whatever she would like to keep her happy, whether those things are chores or shopping or anything else.

Anyways, I don't know what else I need to say here, so if you're interested, please hit me up and let me know what else you'd like to know.

Best,

Chad

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice