Some Reflections after 3 months my journal.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Oiram, Apr 9, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Oiram

Oiram New member

Local Time:
    2:30 PM
    I can’t believe it’s already over 3 months since we decided on keeping me in 24/7 chastity in that time we have created a routine that seems to work for us. I’m aloud out daily for a supervised clean in the shower have to be locked back up and hand the key over before she will leave the bathroom, I get to cum now about every 6 weeks by her hand if I have behaved, we tried 2 weekly and 4 weekly however my behaviour and mood changes made the need for longer spells locked to come into play.

We have always thought we had a great marriage, now with chastity we have taken that happiness to a new level, my wife’s confidence in her self and her control over me and the family has made such a difference, we do take time each day to show each other appreciation, check in to make sure we are each having a good day offering to help if we can.

My wife has not had much of a desire for any sexual intimacy with me over the last few years however since I have been in chastity she seems more interested in me pleasuring her with my fingers or tongue as she wishes, this is now often nightly. It feels so good to see my beautiful wife having her orgasm, wanting the sexual release that I’m giving her even though I don’t have intercourse ( I still can’t believe that’s my feelings).

To mark the 3 month of chastity for me, my wife with my knowledge invited an ex lover of hers to our house while I was at work and they ended up having sex in our guest room, it’s impossible to describe the pain I felt as she described her afternoon and “the best orgasm she ever had” however there is a certain amount of pride in knowing this lifestyle has allowed this to happen and seeing her on such a high when I got home, I know I still love and respect her as my wife and her love for me shines through every day which has helped.

Overall after 3 months really loving chastity and what’s it’s brought to our relationship, hoping the next 3 months will be as good. From the outside we are seen as very normal (vanilla) couple with a lovely family, I often think about what our friends and family would say if they knew what is making us so happy at the moment.

spider203 likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:30 PM
    sounds like you're happy with your new lifestyle. Congratulations...

Oiram likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice