Some New Progress

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WEC, Dec 21, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    4:15 AM
    Stick with me through this long story it gets to the point where i first ever ask my wife to hold a chastity key...

Well, last week was our big Vegas trip and for the second half I was denied and serving my wife and we continued that until Sunday. On Saturday night I tried to "force" myself on my wife (partially to test her) and she told me that I was not being a good boy and that she will let me know when i can orgasm next...maybe the next day. She then told me to go get some water for her, and then to lay down next to her. She must have noticed that I responded to the "good boy" act because after each she told me "good boy" again. This really has an effect on me and I told her about it the following day.

We did make love Sunday morning primarily because I had an early flight the next morning for a business trip. But she's been keeping up with the "good boy" act. On Tuesday I sort of "tricked" her into making love to me by telling her it was Saturday that i last had an orgasm. Then yesterday I teased her about it (on purpose) and she started with "well now you are cut off until at least Christmas"...today I mentioned what a shame that was since the kids are out of the house and we are off work...and we could play at will. She says "well that's too bad I'm the one with the power now and I said Christmas at the earliest".

I wen't upstairs to shower and immediately started thinking "this has to be it, I need to ask her". After I showered I put on my device, kissed her goodbye, and went out shopping. Then I sent her an email that read basically "If you really want to have the power why don't you hold the key to the device I showed you.....for a few days. You don't have to do anything but enjoy that I can't do anything until you give it back".

She shot back "can you pee with it on??" I said "of course" and did not mention the sitting part. we got off on some other topics related to Christmas and the kids and then I sent her an email..."can I tell you how much I love our relationship, the fact that I can even talk to you about this stuff is such a huge weight off of my shoulders. I love that we do so much to give each other what we want" She never got back to answering me about chastity.

So later I email "this morning you turned me on with your "power over me" talk, I put on the device, and the key is on your night stand. If its still there tonight I will take the device off. Up to you no big deal. "

Later when I was home at my computer she comes running in giggling...so are you wearing it right now??? I said no that would be embarrassing and she came over and checked through my pants and discovered it was on me...she's asked a lot of questions about it since and made some fun but zero negative reaction. Unfortunately, the key is still where I put it. But that's OK. We are having a blast in so many ways and with open communication. We'll see if she moves the key when she gets dressed for bed. In the meantime I've worn the device in the same room as my wife with her fully knowledgeable and that's a huge weight off!

Now if she would just take the keys and start enjoying herself!!! (we'll get there)

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    awesome! Sounds like a great start. Just remember to be patient lol.

3. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm deep into "mixed signals territory"...she keeps checking to see if its on me and making little comments...they are totally innocent just kind of acknowledging that it's "different"...just now we were on the couch cuddling and she reached her hand to feel it and said "you are an interesting man"...I said in resignation (as a test) "OK, I'll take it off in a bit" and she said..."no, it's fine...leave it on". She has not moved the key, but that seems pretty positive. I'm not expecting much from this first go...I'm just being "me" with a dash of "nice" and "agreeable". I'll give it some time. Fun stuff!...what a load off to just be open about this!

4. guest 2942

Local Time:
    "no its fine, leave it on" is really good news. This is when you say "damn honey, with this thing on all I can think about is burying my face between your legs". lol

5. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    totally dude...trying to take my time as everyone recommends. hopefully she will start asking for it... It's going to be hard to make it to Christmas with this on but that is my goal since that is the "punishment" that she is determined to inflict...

6. guest 2942

Local Time:
    well yeah take your time, i'm just saying you can have fun too. Flirt with her and let her know how much your enjoying the situation. That will encourage her to like it more also.

7. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    I think my biggest problem is going to be not annoying her. She has never looked better to me and its hard to stay away from her right now. I'm putting all of my energy into not bugging her!

8. guest 2942

Local Time:
    yeah its a fine line between flirting with her constantly and becoming annoying

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice