Some Ideas To Show Appreciation

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Jules, Jun 22, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    I was asked today just what could be done to say thank you that would be truly appreciated by a Mistress. Something that would mean something to her and be different from the usual gifts. I decided I would actually think about it and write a post to give you gentlemen ideas.

For most of you the focus is on sexual matters, how hard you are, how horny you are etc so most of your thoughts on gifts go on toys, lingerie etc. Which really are gifts for you and your sexual pleasure. What could you get as a gift that is truly for her…..

1 Takeaway – How about getting a takeaway delivered when she is on her own at dinnertime. It absolutely doesn’t count if it is for both of you.

2 Event tickets – There are bound to be theatre shows or events near your Mistress that you know she would enjoy, why not get tickets (you need to get two tickets so she may take a friend, can’t have her on her own at a big event)

3 Shopping – Online shopping, get some shopping that you know she probably won’t get for herself. Luxury ice cream, a sandwich platter for when she is working from home, champagne. If you know your Mistress well enough you could even get the groceries.

4 Bath bombs – You cannot beat Lush Bath Bombs, however any bath bomb or bath product is good (as long as she has a bath)

5 Fruit basket – If your Mistress enjoys fruit then what about a fruit basket being delivered?

6 Amazon gift vouchers – it may seem unimaginative but these are very useful for household goods that all Mistresses need

7 Book a hotel room – If you know your Mistress is to be travelling home late, why not book a hotel room for her if you know she has nothing on the next morning.

8 Radio dedication – If you know Mistress listens to a certain radio show, why not put in a dedication

9 Write something – write a note or an email that is non sexual, non kinky and just lets her know how much you appreciate her.

10 An experience – nowadays you can get vouchers for so many things, afternoon tea, dinner, cupcake making classes, hot air balloon rides. Anyone who wants to offer an afternoon tea voucher in Perthshire just let me know lol. I am a sucker for china and cake stands.

These are just some ideas that may help you show your appreciation to your partner/wife/Mistress. I hope you find them useful.

2. cuckoldalice

cuckoldalice Member

Local Time:
    4:49 PM
    Pass to a day spa and gift certificate to have body work done is a sure-fire hit with my wife.

3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    My Wife appreciates it when I do something that needs doing without having to be told to do it.

When I started as a member of the Mansion I was independent financially. I was working as a consultant, traveling around Germany and regularly back to the U.K., earning a decent amount. Due to events beyond our control that job is no longer possible and I am almost completely reliant on Elle for any money I spend

The biggest smile I have received in recent times was when she unexpectedly came home early and found me mopping all of our tiled floors. She had mentioned in passing that it needed doing so I couldn't claim the idea as my own, but she was still very happy to see I had actually been taking notice of what she had said.

4. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    I think it's really telling the number of views and responses this post got as compared to the one @Mistress Jules posted about asking guys to tell her what they want their KH to do to them. We are clearly more interested in what is done to us as opposed to what we do for them. I fall into that category somewhat. I like the ideas offered here, but they seem mainly aimed at Mistress doing stuff on her own and not for the couple that live together. As my Mistress is my wife she is interested in us doing stuff together. For example one thing I did was take her clothes shopping followed by going to a small club for some live music and a dinner. Incorporates items 2 and 3 from your list. I also encourage her to do stuff on her own with her friends as much as she likes while I stay home with the kids. I really like number 9 "write something". I try to get her a card or flowers once a month to just say how great I think she is or to celebrate her accomplishments.

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. Charles3451

Charles3451 Long term member

SE England
    Local Time:
    I cooked a special dinner, laid the table with silver cutlery and crystal glassware, had fresh flowers in a vase on the table surrounded by scented candles. I greeted her at the door wearing my dinner suit and bow tie, passing her a glass of cold Champagne and suggested she have a shower to refresh herself before dinner. On the bed I had laid out her favourite corsolette and some new Wolford stockings along with her evening dress.

We had an amazing evening and ended up in bed for lots of cuddles and love making.

6. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    A clean house. The entrance....... weed free. The back garden, neat and tidy. The beds clean and crisp with fresh linen and covers. Dinner ready for 8 pm. That will do for starters.

Mash2214, joe01 and jshackleton2016 like this.
  7. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    It's so easy to forget the normal things, like bringing Her flowers or making dinner for you both or just doing something She would normally have to do....

Little, everyday things are what really count - there is life outside the bedroom!!!

8. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:49 PM
    Interesting list @Mistress Jules i only got 60% I guess I have some work to do. Do I get any bonuse points for Doing all the house work. Surprising her with an exotic vacation, buying her a new convertable? Thanks for some New Ideas

9. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    Everyone is different, but I've yet to find anyone who doesn't appreciate something personal. The size, cost, etc isn't as important as showing the gift is thought out and is coming from the heart.
    Folks have already said many good ones. So I won't go there. If someone's artistic, crafty, or handy then something they've made can be special.
    A massage or a partners class where he learns how to give her one can be fun and something that keeps on giving.

Also simple things like a getting a baby sitter then Going for a long walk, a picnic, or renting a paddle boat at a nearby lake.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice