some exploratory steps on being told "no wanking" which can seem an initial exploring of chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Andyful, Jan 14, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Andyful

Andyful Member

research,arts,business,law
    South UK,NEAR CHICHESTER.
    Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    I have just been experiencing over the last 2 days or so how it can feel and be to be told.."no wanking"..ie.hands off..from a domme I saw in session but kept in touch with...it has been an interesting experience and a sort of thrill went through me when after the session meet she sent a text saying..no wanking!...which I later clarifed to mean no masturbating of cock as compared say to.no cumming...though some allow one to edge and so forth maybe for other pruposes eg. to help focus on the domme also.
    I saw the same domme the next day at a club event and exchanged some texts also, but saw Her at a club night where she proceeded to order me about and apply slight CBT also by way of a crocodile clip on end of my cock which also seemed to have effect on me that I had to think of her while she was elsewhere - or that was one effect I noticed...as I also was asked to do her feet and collect drinks for her and sort of be a maidlike helper plus pet plus sissy type sub on hand at the club...so This I have combined mentally with another online site which gives out Masturbation Control orders to those who apply...which gave me only 3 days to do this on...I operate an assumption that a direct domme could over ride the orders from the site...
    ..anyway.those are some details...but...it has been another step towards the realms of chastity type experience....I notice my nipples more sensitive and other parts also...
    update :-
    Anyway a day later now or so and still have not cum and wondering where to go with this...I was told there would be a reassessment...meantime I have come across a site where masturbatiopn is sometimes made of use also...maybe without cumming...and wonder which has what aims and what as it were..the possible"penis or cock" policy or policies could be..anyway..I still feel effects I guess..as said also it was meaningful to have to be relating mentally and physically and emotionally to another Superior in this sort of way...

Wingman222 likes this.
  2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Could be. Is she a pro Domme I wonder? If so is that what you want or are you looking elsewhere also?

3. Andyful

Andyful Member

research,arts,business,law
    South UK,NEAR CHICHESTER.
    Local Time:
    Yes she is a pro domme and partly that is because it is something I can get as such - or all Ican get maybe in some senses or a way to explore also - but I am not married like some are in all this..indeed what about those who are not as such into marriage?....but no I do not specifically want to have pro domme as such would thus be interested to look for other and realtime etc but not under illusions that such things might just be waiting round the corner...though you never know..or it takes time also...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice