Soft Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by LookButDontCum, Jun 17, 2019.

1. LookButDontCum

LookButDontCum Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:37 PM
    Hello,

I was just wondering if anything even close to this sort of belt exists?

I have tried a lot of different devices but I find a lot of them are uncomfortable or leave my scrotum with abrasions, I think my skin might be a bit sensitive. I can either wear the devices in a very tight and secure manner, which is painful. Or I wear the device loose, it’s comfortable but I can easily escape.

I was wondering if anyone has tried making a full belt out of silicone or something. I imagine the belt would be soft enough to be comfortable, but also thick so I can’t feel anything through the belt.

The closest I have found is a cararra, which seems to be a metal belt but the cock cage is rubber.

Are there any other similar things either on the market or homemade?

2. abitodd

abitodd Member

Canada, BC
    Local Time:
    7:37 AM
    That's a neat idea. I would think making a mould in the shape of you wearing your future belt (maybe using something like an athletic cup in the crotch) out of something like plaster, and then make the belt out of something like Clone A Willy powder using the mould. It is totally doable, but maybe not worth the effort.
    On the other hand, you would end up with something that would fit perfectly if you did it right.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice