So now I am really confused...

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by cockislocked, Apr 14, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    i was allowed to remove my cage for a period of time recently as W/we went swimming (there is a blog entry about why and a mistake i made...). The cage was off for around 6 hours and i was with my Mistress all the time so there was no issue (in every sense of the word!) and i was 'supervised' at all times.

The reason for this post... i felt awful out of the cage, i felt exposed, i could 'feel'my cock i was thinking about it all the time... i was not focused on my Mistress as much as i have been. To be honest i really needed to get that cage back on and feel 'right and normal' again. Why is that? i have been uncaged most of my life and W/we have been doing this 24/7 now for about 2/3 months and i have been wearing a device when ever W/we where apart for about 6-7 months. In that amount of time... can i have really chnaged so much, it does feel like that has happened to me. It was a totally unexpected feeling, it was pretty awful and as soon as i was back home i went straight upstairs and put the device on. Any views?

2. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
    Yes, I feel exactly the same way. I've been locked pretty much 24/7 for the last 5 months and get an imposed break of 2 or 3 days every now and then. Somehow I feel "naked" without the device - I actually want Her to lock me up again sooner because it doesn't feel right.

I'm not as focussed on Her- more on the fact that I feel there's something missing - I get irritable more easily. Then I find my attitude to Her changes completely and immediately in what I consider to be a very good way as soon as the key is given back. I can relax again and look at her puppy-eyed.

I think it has to do with feeling owned/controlled/belonging. Having got to that place at last after wanting to for so long..........

But on the flip side, if She wants me unlocked for a couple of days then I have to learn to accept that - She's in control after all (which She reminds me of quite regularly), and it's Her decision, not mine. Maybe that's why She does it - to emphisise that element.

3. Redkite2

Redkite2 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Submission and fetishism aside, its about what you are physically accustomed to. If you always wear a watch, try taking it off for a while. I know it used to make me feel strangely 'naked'... but the feeling goes away after a while. I imagine that after a week or two uncaged, you'd cease to feel so exposed, but the mindset that had you locked up in the first place would probably not have faded too ;-)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice