So horny that I cannot fall asleep

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Freaky Rabbit, Jul 11, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    On my Birthday, my wife let me edge inside her couple times, second night in a row, but she didn't let me come. Perhaps because she didn't come either. I told her I am super horny and she said: "well that is what you like, to stay horny". I will let you finish when we get home from our travels". She is now wearing a sexy underwear, let's me spoon her and touch her while she falls asleep. I am so horny, and cannot fall asleep.

I find it hot, and sexy that she is taking this much control and charge, but on practical note...

What do you do to fall asleep?

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    Good question. I’m feeling horny from being released, edged and perfectly ruined four times, and locked back up this morning. She was so proud of herself taking me further than I wanted. I nearly begged her to stop.

She tried on a new dress last night, stripping in front of the window to change into it, and let me admire and comment how nice it looked. Then let me run my hands over and under her silky panties in appreciation.

My wife likes keeping me horny. That’s the fun of this.

I need to turn off my phone.
    Put it aside.
    And put my mind on other things.
    Sometimes I used to put on an even smaller cage, but that we was before she controlled my lockups and held my keys.

Sometimes I take a Benedryl. (Not medical advice)

Good luck. I’m going to try and sleep now myself.

3. amareine

amareine Long term member

france
    Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    i wait for sleeping
    trying not to disturb Her is very helping

Freaky Rabbit likes this.
  4. caged certo

caged certo Long term member

none, retired
    netherlands
    Local Time:
    Sometimes i took a sleeping pil.

5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:53 AM
    Ha Ha. Before Chastity it was simple, we couldn’t sleep so we would take matters into our own hands and relieve the pressure. Now since we can’t do that it Does become difficult to sleep on some occasions. We need to do something to take our mind off of sex and our property, something boring like our taxes or read a really boring book. Eventually sleep will take over. Good Luck.

6. shannonsanders

shannonsanders Long term member

Local Time:
    In the short run, I think it was difficult to give MB up. But I think orgasms before bed disrupted my sleep. My sleep isn’t perfect, but 1.5 years after giving up MB, it’s better

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    I find audio books help me sleep (non erotic one of corse) in fact my favourite is a channel on YouTube that has loads of Sherlock Holmes audio books, there very well read.

Ulex_ likes this.
  8. Kel Ford

Kel Ford Active member

Local Time:
    Lately I've been loving our arrangement during the day. However at bedtime, I'm so hopeful of some sort of release or even some physical teasing, but it is only some light kisses and maybe some arm caressing. Then she rolls over and goes to sleep. I have to remind myself it's all about what she wants, and to accept it and love her for it. But the underlying frustration and borderline sadness that she doesn't want more keeps me awake for a good hour. It's an exercise in thought control to talk myself back to where I need to be to appreciate where we are. I tell myself that patience is the key and that we are in the beginning stages which are quite fragile, so I need to suck it up. But it's been 10 days now and I have to admit I was thinking to myself last night whether this is what I really want. And then I remembered this is what she wants, so yes it is what I want. It's definitely hard some times though.

9. Newbeginning

Newbeginning Member

New York
    Local Time:

10. Newbeginning

Newbeginning Member

New York
    Local Time:
    I know how you feel, kel. I am also new to this. I am now going on 18 days locked, only let out for brief exercise periods that do not include any stimulation. And the in-chastity attention has been limited to a few minutes maybe twice a week on average. Really the most stimulation has been twice ive been beaten for accumulated infractions. Meanwhile i work as hard as possible to serve well. I do seem to be learning how to anticipate and meet her needs, and that is fulfilling. It is just a constant battle not to let my own needs or wants take center stage. Be strong! Do your service and spend all of your extra energy trying to do more for her without being asked. At least thats my recipe for surviving the hunger for more attention. Good luck! Let me know how it goes!

bondinchas likes this.
  11. ololo6795

ololo6795 New member

Germany, Ludwigshafen
    Local Time:

How long was you without an orgasm?

12. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I’m required to spoon my Wife with my device laying between her buttocks, I have learned to distract myself, however, waking up at 5am with my cock trying to get hard makes it look like it’s levitating about half an inch over my body, it’s uncomfortable to say the least. Usually she squeezes and teases my balls until she gets up to get ready for work, leaves me grimacing and moaning for about an hour..... I do love my Wife so

13. LucyAnne

LucyAnne Active member

Newcastle UK
    Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    In or out of a cage I am lucky that sleep comes a lot easier for me since going on my meds I have a pill to take at night that makes me drowsy which is no help to you of course however before my magic pill I used to suffer with insomnia (I guess I still do but its managed now).
    When I did use to struggle with my insomnia I used to half before bed time not watch tv and listen to ASMR videos laid on bed and try to empty my mind, its a little like meditation in that it calms the mind and helps the body relax. Lavender josh sticks / incense also helped me to become relaxed too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice