So fun looking good in front of her friends

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Guest 3729, Apr 21, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    One of the external parts of chastity that I really enjoy is being able to serve MS's friends when she has them over for whatever. They are always so blown away when I cook an awesome meal, serve it to them, serve them drinks and dessert and then clean up after them. Ms always tells me that they think I'm so amazing for the things I do for her and I love hearing that.

Yesterday I was about to take my lunch break when I received a text from Ms. With a picture of a Dutch Bros coffee order. I took my lunch break and brought them all their requested coffee drinks, they were all so grateful and Ms. had a glow in her eyes and about her that made me feel warm inside. Ms later told me how her friends told her that their BF's and husbands would not do the things that I do, let alone bring them coffee on a lunch break and then not ask for a cent in return.

It really makes me feel good to be thought of so highly by her friends. If they only knew the dynamic that Ms and I have and how happy we are because of that. Even the barista at Dutch bros was awwing at me for for being such a nice guy lol, I love it!

Does anyone else have any fun experiences of taking care of their wife's or gf's friends while they're looking at her saying "what are you doing with him and how did you get so lucky!?

WEC, Rectrix, danijean001 and 12 others like this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    One thing that usually gets comments is when I stand when she gets up or sits down from a table.

It’s not chastity related, and I don’t do it for anyone else. Just something I always did because it might make her feel special.

I sometimes forget I’m doing it lol

3. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    3:40 AM
    My wife told her friends that I serve her breakfast in bed on the weekends and they didn't believe it. One Saturday a group of her friends got up early to go on a hike and started texting her in a mocking way "what's for breakfast". She sends back a picture of the eggs benedict I just prepared on the tray next to her coffee and smoothie. They were impressed and I got a lot of comments and looks from her friends after that.

4. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    Just the simple act of opening the car door ... it's actually kind of funny because I've done that for most of my life (long before chastity).

Goddess Gaia and Penney like this.
  5. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Me too! I think it is just the make up of many of us in cages.

Funny, one of my cars only has a keyed lock on the drivers side, but since the remote doesn't work I have to walk around to that side to unlock the door with the key and then remotely unlock the passenger door from the drivers door on the inside after I open the door. By the time I do all that my wife has now opened the passenger door and climbed in. It just feels odd to me not to open it for her.

danijean001 and danleft1 like this.
  6. jfenoffti

jfenoffti ...

Local Time:
    Hmmm.... Standing up, opening doors, all that is just just good manners. Everyone should have been doing that already. My father taught me. This is not rocket science. I've done rocket science, this isn't it. It's chivalry, manners, courtesy, thoughtfulness, just thinking about your spouse before anyone else, including (most especially) yourself!

Serving your wife breakfast in bed on the weekends (that's only 28% of the week) is thoughtful and loving and considerate and putting her first instead of thinking about ones self.

Treat her like a queen and she'll treat you like a king. It works for us.
    And yes, it is great fun looking good in front of your wife's friends! She probably appreciates it way more than you.

7. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Yes, I am one of those that opens the car door or building door for her, but that was going on long before chastity and FLR. Even fresh flowers, which I bring her more frequently, was something I did before our FLR. Occasionally She will post a picture of them on FaceBook, and now all her girlfriends know, and even a few of my male friends find out, and of course they like to give me shit about it, because it makes them look bad I guess. Since starting in our FLR, there have been several times when I have served my Bride and several of Her female friends dinner and drinks at home. Of course, I do not socialize, eat, or drink with them. I am there strictly as a servant for them, and I love doing it. And of course, they take note of my servitude and place in our relationship.

Skywalker41918 likes this.
  8. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    3:40 AM
    I think the point of the OP was to bring up examples of times that were fun looking good in front of her friends. Not start a debate on how much service is enough or who serves their lady the best. There are other threads for that. Was there a time where it was fun for you looking good in front of her friends?

Guest 3729 likes this.
  9. Skywalker41918

Skywalker41918 Long term member

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Been opening door car or other for years getting flowers for no reason making breakfast on the weekends making special dinners way before this FLR started I guess that's why it was easy for me been doing it without calling it anything we just put a name to it

10. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    See previous post.

StillCurious likes this.
  11. At all Times

At all Times At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    My greatest thrill comes from when Jane entertains her friends at home with a meal. My first task at her request is to make them a special dessert, one that she proudly tells them that I have made. On the night, I am always on had to get them drinks, clear the table and serve, while that sit and enjoy the meal. Being called to the table, always gives me a great buzz, obeying my Mistress in front of her girl friends. Between courses I clean and wash up in the kitchen.

My wife's friends are always commenting how well "trained" I am and that my wife consider "hiring" me out. If only they knew, but I am sure that my wife would never do this....

iome343, Kristi and Guest 3729 like this.
  12. jfenoffti

jfenoffti ...

Local Time:
    Acknowledged. My point was probably not so much for most, if not all, of the respondents in this thread, but for those folks in chastity that begin doing these things (showing respect, consideration, etc.) only while in chastity. They should be doing these things all the time.
    That fact made it easier for my wife/KH to be open to and accept "the chastity thing".

If I had said "Honey, I'll be nice to you and do stuff for you if you lock my cock for me." She would have said "Why haven't you been doing them anyway? Why do I have to do more just so you will treat me with respect? And I still have to lock your cock for you. It's still all about you isn't it?"

I think this happens to lots of folks as they start in chastity. Apologies for going off in a tangental direction.

And yes, to answer your question, there are many times when I absolutely enjoy my wife/KH being happy with / proud of me doing something that looked good in front of her friends. She loves telling them how I make coffee for her in the morning, ("Oh my husband would never do that...") or have dinner ready for her when she gets home from work ("My husband won't touch the kitchen."). Seeing that she needs her glass refilled and getting it without her asking. They notice when we leave a restaurant or church together and I go around and open the car door for her. They are always amazed that I can immediately cite how long we've been married: years, months, weeks, days and yes, hours. That always scores points! And I catch crap from the guys within earshot because they don't remember their anniversaries. It's that setting a new high standard they can't live up to that does it!

PouchPantyLover likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice