So cold it fell off

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by dubsub, Dec 15, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. dubsub

dubsub Member

Local Time:
    3:34 PM
    Hi Everyone,

I am locked in my CB6000 since November 2nd. My wife now loves it and says I can stay in full time without any future date to come out.
    Yesterday I was at sports coaching and it was about 1 degree above freezing. During the session I felt a looseness around my balls and went indoors to check up on myself. My balls had got so cold and shrivelled up so small that my CB6000 just fell off my balls! I had to grab the device and put it in my pocket until I got home when I had to warm up again and refit! Has this happened anyone else?

Locked in forever and so happy,

Dubsub.

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    I've had it happen, though not specifically from cold. I've had it happen during exercise. I think all the blood goes "elsewhere" while I work out, and the family jewels shrink a lot. That, coupled with sweat, and off it comes.

You might see if it's time to try the next sized A-ring down.

3. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    i've been in and out of the CB3000 for about a month now...mostly in. adjustment is difficult. i too have had a single ball pop out and i was able, somewhat painfully to pop it back in. for me this happens during a bowel movement or during my enema. i've kept the same ring because a smaller ring makes my scrotum purple. instead i'm making the spacer smaller and smaller...so far so good this week. seems to me you need to make the space between the ring and the cage smaller so that a ball can't possibly fit through.

i live in Florida so it does not get cold enough for shrinkage. i'll be in NY over the holidays and let you know if i have the same problem. good luck!

4. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    3:34 PM
    I’ve had it happen with my CB2000 when I’ve been working, just one ball popped out (very painful). If a smaller ring doesn’t work, play around with the spacers. The KSD helps with this as well as making pullout difficult.

5. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Yep! Just happened last week with my steel lori tube as well. It had to be the problem as even now I can not get out of it no matter how hard I try. It was cold that day, very cold, and I was shoveling outside, working out I guess you might say.

6. myzrt600

myzrt600 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have been in and out of a cb6000 for a while now. I've never had the problem of "Popping Out." I am in the #4 size ring and I use the smallest spacer. My nuts would have to be the size of a pea to get out of it.

7. Cape Cod Richie

Cape Cod Richie Senior Member

Local Time:
    I used to call it"losing a cracker". Happened so often I couldn't use ring type devices when it was cold. Finally found the cure; Full Metal. I don't care where they go cause Mr. Penis is in his tube to stay.

That'll teach 'em. Oh my; chastity all year round? Uh oh...............

8. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    my plumbs used to pop out of the chastity every now and then, until i got used to putting the CB3000 on using the more narrow spacers. it took me about 6 months to get used to that!

9. her_pantyboy

her_pantyboy Active member

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    This happened to me, we were at a company picnic and i was roughhousing with a co-worker. i was chasing him when i felt my right testicle pop thru the "A" ring of my CB-2000. i had to find my Keyholder and tell Her what happened and ask for the Key.

We went to a uni-sex toilet room on campus and She unlocked me, i took the whole thing off and hide it with our stuff. When we got home i cleaned-up and got the original CB-2000 box out so i could change the "A" ring size. i went from the 2" to the 1 7/8" "A" ring. It has felt more secure and is fitting better.

i have not had a problem since going to the smaller ring and smaller spacers. i haven't been in as much as i need, Keyholder has taken a break. She has hinted about it lately, hopefully soon.
    :xmas-tree-070:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice