Snug vs. Room to Grow?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Subjr29, Sep 7, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    Very true

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    yes, the male can always refuse to wear the device and can also break or find some way to remove it, but the whole point of chastity is for the female to insist he wears it until she allows him a release, and a cage that prevents growth will instil this.
    I've no doubt that some males just use chastity for short term fun and that's fine.
    Live and let live.

Subjr29 likes this.
  3. Manalba

Manalba Enthralled by Artemis.

UK, Scotland.
    Local Time:
    There's something to be said for both large and small cages.

My largest is 90mm long; it's just weirdly delightful trying to get hard and being thwarted by the metalwork. There are a couple of downsides though: it really is too big and heavy to wear for more than a day or two at a time, and bizarrely it makes my willy feel sort of cold when it's fully flaccid and bouncing around inside!

My newest cage is also my smallest - it's only 20mm long. It's kind of funny - my tightly confined and packaged member is smalller than my testicles! However, much to my surprise, it is very very comfortable. I wasn't expecting that.

I also find it's easier to keep all my bits clean in both large and small. The large is 'access all areas' and getting soaped up and clean is often a bit of a denied thrill. OTOH, the tiny cage just seems to have fewer awkward nooks and crannies - particularly that bit on the underside between cage and bollocks.

4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Why would we be into TTTWD if we did not want women to do just that.
    Unless you prefer a male KH of course.

5. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    If you are a grower, the tube should be snug in diameter and short in length. About 1/4 inch shorter than when flaccid, and the diameter should take that into account. The length is the total length from the back of the rear ring to the inside tip of the tube.

The idea is to keep the member collapsed in length like a telescope. If you cannot stretch out, you have a hard time defeating it. It will also tighten considerably when you get aroused.

It can be downright maddening at times. :D

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  6. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    My first cages were definitely larger than the ones I have now. I'm probably more on the shower side of things I think, but enough of a grower that I can't do a smaller base ring, outside of play-time. The big trick for me/us has been finding something that works for 24/7, or even overnight wear. My older one is a CB6000. I've got both the short and long models. For sleeping, I needed the biggest size ring, or I'd get too much inflammation in a few days, and have to go without. In the end, the 6000 was too bulky under jeans, and often let a nut escape with the big ring, but would chafe badly with a smaller ring.

Currently, I have 2 Chinese made metal cages. Both are really short. Thankfully, I've been at chastity long enough that I don't have too much problem with getting turned on that I'm locked, but I've been there! The great upside to the short cages is that they are more discreet, and the really tiny one is invisible under jeans, to the point of being less of a bulge than being unlocked. The 5" ring (and oval ring on the other) and short gap is great for keeping the nuts from pulling through. One is basically a cup for the head, and the other is a 2" tube with a rounded, barred end where the head goes. The look is essentially balls and nearly zero penis....Just the head really. This is also better for me, being a stomach sleeper, because you don't roll onto a bulky device. Snug feels great to wear, and doesn't hang like a big bunch of half empty plastic when you're flaccid. Room to grow is nice when you fill it out, and for wear when you are likely to be erect for a longer period.

The downside to short and snug is that I do have issues with all the excess, loose skin getting pinched around the base of the tube, and with the head protruding through the bars on the tip of the bigger one, and the pee-hole and vent holes on the other. Also, longer term erections are more painful. Snug is great, except for those 3 issues. Careful tucking before putting on tighter pants, and the use of a thin bit of craft foam to block the protruding bits really helps.

For daily (clothed) wear, in a flaccid state, and wearing to bed, I prefer short and snug....with the right cage and base ring. For times when you might want or need to be more erect in chastity, a cage with room to grow is better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice