snake bite kit

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by chastityslavejohn, Dec 17, 2008.

1. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    has anyone fooled around with a snake bite kit? i just bought one from extreme restraints for $8.

every morning after Mistress leaves i put them on for about an hour as i snooze or work on the computer. except for the fact that they protrude about 1 1/2 inches from my chest i pretty much forget i'm wearing them. taking them off is another matter. that hurts! and my nipples are distended and ultra sensitive for about a half hour...the kind of sensitive that you avoid touch or clothing.

maybe it's just me but after only a few days my nipples seem to be more sensitive to touch. right now i'm gently stroking them and getting really hard inside my CB3000...ouch!...stop that, slavejohn! i think they're a little bigger too.

i'm interested in hearing anyone elses experience with snake bite kits, or anything else to make nipples more sensitive. i'd love for them to be as sensitive as Mistresses! i'll also post again if i see any more progress.

2. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

Local Time:
    ChastitySlaveJohn,
    We do not own the snake bite kit, but we do own one of those inexpensive "cupping sets", with all the various sizes. When using them, and immediately after, the sensitivity of the nipples seem to skyrocket, much like you describe with the snake bite kit. However, with the cupping kit, it's easy to go too far, and get TOO much suction (at least for her liking... I like a lot of suction). But, the cupping set can actually leave hickeys or bruising fairly easily from the amount of suction it pulls.

I can't give you any information though on regular or prolonged use for permanent increased sensitivity, as we've never tried for that. For us, it's more just an occasional toy to provide some suction stimulation, while still leaving the mouth free for "other duties." :smilies_xxx12:

3. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    The snake bite suction cups are one of my favorite toys. I use them frequently. One thing I like to do is use the cups for a half hour on my nipples, then take them off. After quickly wiping the nipples dry I rap them tightly with a 1/4 inch cut strip of vet tape (about 5 inches long- it stretches nicely). I then re-apply the cups a leave them on for another half hour or more. This tends to elongate the nipple. When the cups are removed the nipples are very long and remain erect for extended periods of time supported by the tape. The cups can be re-applied several times to maintain this effect. My nipples are almost always erect and almost always very sensitive. I now have most of my sexual stimulation through my nipples and can orgasm (very seldom allowed), be milked or generally cheered up by nipple stimulation. My mistress likes to see me playing with my nipples and stopping when I am very close to cuming. She eventually allows me to make a drop or two and watches while I milk myself using my nipples. This of course is always after I have given her extensive oral and she has orgasmed completely.

4. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    thanks, pt109...but what is vet tape?

5. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Wow...this stimulated dolly's clitty just reading this! Dolly also is able to have a cummie from nipple rubbing alone, and frequently edges herself that way too. Now, dolly's going to have to try for nipple elongation! Is there any way to get a picture of this--the wrapping and the cups? Dolly just got some "nipple suckers", nipple suckers.jpg but they may be something completely different. Dolly would love to use them to elongate her nipples and make them more sensitive! Thanks for sharing!

Huggs,
    :manga_cheer:
    dollyanne

6. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    CSJ: Vet tape is kind of stretchy medical tape with no adhesive on it that wraps nicely around any appendage and sticks to itself mechanically. Vet tape is just the veterinary version. It comes in pretty colors like red and pink and is usually in 2-inch (5cm) widths but can be easily cut. Use it whole for genital wrapping or bondage and cut it in strips for nipples.
    Dollyanne: The snake bite suckers are much better and I think cheaper than those you show in your picture- except that they do crack after a few uses and may need to be replaced. I'll try to make some pictures to share with everyone, but this a busy time of the year and it may take me a while to do it.

7. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    thanks, pt109. i'll start looking for vet tape, can't wait to try it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice