Smallest Steel device?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by kajiruspet, May 4, 2020.

1. kajiruspet

kajiruspet Active member

Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    cdkas01 likes this.
  2. CagedJohn

CagedJohn Long term member

Missouri, USA
    Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    I love em, love the weight. there can be a bit of pinching if its a chinese knock off and theres a little give in the cage

a small bit of cloth under the cage solves that for me

if you want to wear it long term, get the higher quality one

waking up to the pinching isnt fun

it also says their sold out, try amazon and search for 'small metal chastity cage'

3. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I found that, given the penise is already nearly fully compressed, it doesn’t take much fidgeting before it can simply pop-out over the top. Having a longer, and in my case smaller ‘tube’, means it has to be carefully and deliberately massaged and pulled to get it to back out. I don’t believe any ball-trap device is escape proof, but for me, something so short offered a laughable level of security :confused:

JennyTaylor likes this.
  4. Donn

Donn New member

Local Time:
  5. MsObeyance

Verified Female

Home Counties, UK
    Local Time:
    I am curious as to whether anyone has come across a smaller cage - or is this as small as it gets? Could custom-made be an option?

6. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    I guess my question would be whether one could be secure in such a small device? I've tried a few of the smaller devices and without a urethral plug I find them escapable - can just pop out over the top of the cage!

7. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    I bought one of these to try. Curious about the smaller devices and find without a urethral plug they are simply too easy to "pop out" of

8. slvdanielle

slvdanielle Long term member

Local Time:
    looking for extremely small cages--go to koala swimwear--they make micro male swim wear-including camel toe thongs and other styles that give the appearance of a vagina--they also sell many chastity cages some simply a flat disc along with several that have a "tube" that will push your clit or penis into the cavity over time
    causing shrinkage and inversion to less than one inch also they can be ordered with a permanent or removable catheter --my owner had me order one along with a very close fitting full belt from another company so the belt will cover the cage making it fit very firm against me and making it impossible for me to touch it or for it to slip out my present cage is only one inch but as i am only about one inch long soft and never get hard sometimes it will slip out--my owner hopes that when She fits me with the cage and belt this will not happen any more---Her aim is to have me inverted and less than one inch when everything is removed
    they will be removed after 45 days for inspection and cleaning then re locked for 6 months. that will be my schedule from then on

9. cdkas01

cdkas01 Member

Local Time:
    7:25 PM
    small like mine?

10. cdkas01

cdkas01 Member

Local Time:
    yes , i have, with tube, looking smaller than this, can view my album

11. JennyTaylor

JennyTaylor Member

Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    I’m in a small cage, 25mm long with a 45mm base ring. I regularly invert and can slip out and over the top. Balls stay lock and it is very uncomfortable like this. I have to actively manage it to make sure I don’t slip out. Wish there was a better solution without having to spend a bunch of money on a belt system with no guarantee that it will work.

12. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    This model, I refer to as 'the cap'... By itself, as mentioned, is a fun gadget to reduce a penis to nothing but a chromed head. There are smaller and even disappearing custom ones that simply press whats left of the penis into your body. None of these, also as mentioned, offer any degree of security from removal. The metal ones like this offer no way to pee normally at all.. Meaning the urethral opening/pee hole is obstructed... Even if you line up with any of the holes in the metal, the pressure on your glans will be such that your pee will be 'blocked' which isn't good for trying to maintain a healthy bladder.
    To correct this, the use of a urethral tube is a good idea.. Peeing will still be somewhat restricted as the inner diameter of the attaching nut/cap for the tube is like 3.5-4MM... Aside from that, it makes pulling out very difficult as well as if you try to re-mount it will be extremely difficult..
    That said.... It's a fun 'cage' that I use from time to time, but have a 3D-printed model that serves the same purpose but has a greater opening for peeing.

13. cdkas01

cdkas01 Member

Local Time:
    any pic to share? i think i want it

14. slvdanielle

Local Time:
    this seems to be close
    this looks very much like the cage i am fitted with but on occasion my clit will slip out--Mistress feels once fitted with the"munchkin inverted plug and screwed cage with the removable cathater" and the full belt with a tight fitting shield that will keep the cage very tight against me that will be impossible-the belt is a knockoff with a very feminine style plate with many small holes for urine to be expelled of course one must sit in order to do that-Owner wants to shrink my clit to less than one inch i am barely a bit longer than that now.,it will be impossible to see or touch my clit--hope this helps you
    slvdanielle

15. Ithacan

Ithacan Long term member

East Sussex
    Local Time:
    I have one and love wearing it as it reduces the size of my dick and prevents me from seeing or touching it. I also found it very comfortable to wear. However, cleaning and hygiene were difficult as I found that the cage had to be removed to do it properly. As I don't live with my keyholder she decided a more open cage would be better long term and this one for when we are together.

amvetsb likes this.
  16. Ithacan

Ithacan Long term member

East Sussex
    Local Time:
    Hi, I'm very interested in the small devices Koalaswim have, notably the Eunuch and Munchkin. Do you have experience of either?

17. slvdanielle

Local Time:
    Owner has not given instructions yet on which to order--She takes Her time and to be sure the 2 pieces will work together--as i stated Her goal is to make it impossible for me to see or touch my clit and a plus will be if it continues to shrink--When She cleaned and shaved me earlier this week She did not let me see it but told me that i was just over one inch HER AIM IS TOO REDUCE IT TO LESS THAN ONE INCH THEN SHE WILL HAVE A LARGE THICK RING INSERTED SO THAT i CAN BE SECURED TO THE FLOOR OF HER FAVORITE CLUB
    WHERE I AM OFFERED TO ANYONE WHO WISHES TO USE ME AFTER MAKING A DONATION TO HER FAVORITE CHARITY

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice