Smallest is best.

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by CONRAD ST IVES, Feb 8, 2021.

1. CONRAD ST IVES

CONRAD ST IVES Active member

Stillwater ok
    Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    I like to be in the smallest chastity device i can find. Not just the cage but the ring as well. if i wake up in the morning and can't tell if my device is still on it's too big. I like it to be snug always. I am now in the nub. or a
    super small steel. For me the ring is most important . I find a ring that fits then i go to the next tighter one.
    at first it's uncomfortable but i just have to train my body to it. To do this i put on a large jock strap and fill it with crushed ice or snow if i can find some. After the ice melts i find the ring fits perfect. This will make any
    erection very painful. In time you will not have any erections. For me this is chastity. If i unlock i still get
    very hard . As i get older i want to be in chastity more and more. I can really understand guys that want to be forced to
    seal up their locks and never get out. Horny for ever and never allowed to cum

qwer75 likes this.
  2. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    My wife likes me in the nub I still have a big ring though. Here in the very near future she is having me get a PA and we are going with cage only. But we agree smaller is the best. I love serving my wife other ways. She has told me my only release for now on will come by the back door. So far only only plugs but I think it will grow into more

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice