Smaller the better?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by TeacherLocked, Nov 18, 2021.

1. TeacherLocked

TeacherLocked Member

Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    Hi there!

New to chastity & this amazing forum…so nice to find likeminded people so thanks to you all for posts with advice that have given me courage to explore!

Story so far (Hope pics allowed?)

Been experimenting since 1 Nov. First with CB knock off (first 2 pics). Really unsatisfactory. Cage too small leading to unfortunate foreskin turkey neck look, and then after a day wearing my dick disappeared up the cage.

Decided to take the plunge smaller because of advice here & now got HT v3 Nub knock off. Love it! Gone is the problem of foreskin folds & shrinkage in the tube. Also gone is my dick and little clit like nub in its place (pic3). So comfortable, so secure, and feel really at peace wearing it. Tonight I sleep in it for the first time - or try anyway!

Still struggling with ring size - large slips a bit when wearing, one size down fits perfect but doesn’t allow finger space between ring and body and balls go very pink!! Love my little nub but would be disappointed if dick and balls fall off cos poor circulation LOL!

Advice appreciated on what’s best - big or small???

(Also struggling to piss without drenching my balls but all part of the fun or practising!)

Attached Files:

Tom Cross likes this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Glad you have found what works for you! Is to each there own, some find smaller cages are best others prefer that they have a small amour of space.
    As for ring size, I found the smallest you can use is best, everything is held in place and it causes less irritation. Pink balls may not be a bad thing, coins just be your body getting used to the restriction, you done want them turning blue or purple! good luck on your journey!

3. Lady Jayde

Lady Jayde Member

Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    Hi there! First off, welcome to the journey of chastity as well as to the mansion. I'd like to echo @madams-sissysub in saying that tighter is better than loose as long as your not immediately turning purple/blue (the longer you go without release, you may see some color come about but that is chastity for you). You'll also know if its too tight if you start to cut into your skin. I think the short of it is, your body will tell you if its truly too tight - just keep an eye on things. I will say if your larger ring is moving around a bit, you'll rub yourself raw very quickly and that will open up a whole new set of issues that you simply want to avoid. Also, you may find the tighter of your two rings to be a bit uncomfortable for a while at night but don't give up just because of that, you'll adjust to it. Everyone here at some point has experienced some discomfort at night but I assure you, you'll get use to it.

As for when it comes time to use the bathroom, you'll be sitting for the duration of time you're in chastity and make it a routine of wiping as a woman would to make sure you're clean afterwards. The smaller cages that don't protrude out are always a bit tricky when it come to using the restroom so I'd say keep yourself pushed/pointed straight down and gravity may help.

Tom Cross and TeacherLocked like this.
  4. TeacherLocked

TeacherLocked Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your reply & advice @madams-sissysub. Really appreciate it :)

5. TeacherLocked

TeacherLocked Member

Local Time:
    Thanks @smatthew.smith11 for the welcome. Can’t tell you how good it feels to find a home! I’m trying sleeping in the larger ring and will change smaller tomorrow when I can keep an eye on things. Hadn’t thought about the ring moving and rubbing - glad to learn from advice not experience!

Bathroom advice also appreciated - I’ve worn my nub out of the house a few times but never for long because (so embarrassing to say it) I’m worried about the mess I make at the moment. Will keep practising and wiping to stay clean. Thank you :)

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Smaller is better but watch out for Anny discolouration. You don't want it too tight. Good luck.

Tom Cross likes this.
  7. BlokeDenied

BlokeDenied Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    So...I've just got back from the hospital. Stint 1, day 13 and the old fella is completely non-responsive to any stimuli. I can only think ring too tight yesterday when I had persistent boner issues yesterday, or cage cutting me donger.

Urologist said it could just be trauma and to wait 48 hours and then see. Fingers crossed.

So be patient and don't push it. I never tweaked on blue/purple colour...and was in no pain at the time.

So I would say start with a ring a little bigger than you think. If it slips constantly or chaffs bad then go down a size.

String gives you a ballpark but rings are about 8mm wide too, so that will add pressure.

Anybody feel free to correct anything I've said if I'm wrong (respectfully).

Tom Cross and TeacherLocked like this.
  8. Lady Jayde

Lady Jayde Member

Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    I completely agree with all of this as well. The ring doesn't just have thickness but some rings are generally shaped as an oval where some are shaped as a circle. I now the HT line up are very ergonomic but can be shorter height wise than they are wide as well. I think we'll all agree that one single ring will not fit everyone and that if you are in this for the long hall, you're definitely going to want to search out that perfect fitting ring. I think you mentioned you're wearing a HT knock-off so you may want to consider taking some time and sanding down any ridges/seems in the plastic from the moulding process. This will help keep both rings from rubbing you raw.

9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @TeacherLocked ooooh your one piccy look like it is like a corkscrew. giggle. :)

and if it to small dont worry cos before it fall off it all gose black and that tell you its to tigt.

Tom Cross, bondinchas, MissyB and 2 others like this.
  10. TeacherLocked

TeacherLocked Member

Local Time:
    thanks @BlokeDenied for msg. First, hope everything mends OK after hospital visit and you can get locked up once more. Thanks also for advice. Will keep experimenting cautiously! :)

Tom Cross and BlokeDenied like this.
  11. TeacherLocked

TeacherLocked Member

Local Time:
    @jemima It does kinda look like that LOL. Although probably wont try to open wine with it at next family dinner party… ;)

Tom Cross, bondinchas and jemima like this.
  12. Tom Cross

Tom Cross Member

Local Time:
    If you don't adjust to the HTv3 knockoff rings and/or the peeing is still a problem, try a HTv4 which is well known to improve both of those issues --
    The cage is flatter and more v-shaped at bottom to spread the contact area out, reducing pinching I believe [i.e. might work better in smaller size].
    Secondly, the HTv4 has a wider pee opening and a slightly larger anti-rubbing lip, too.

13. BlokeDenied

Australia
    Local Time:
    Hi, it appears I am on the mend. I'll have a break from the cage until I can make some changes and go on the honour system for now. Couldn't be worse timing off I were to order something new...delivery will be weeks.

Tom Cross likes this.
  14. BlokeDenied

Australia
    Local Time:
    I found a new use for the cage...

Attached Files:

15. chrisi-g

chrisi-g Active member

austria
    Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    hi and welcome.

i agree to the postings. for me smaller also worked way better.
    went from a cb knockoff, which gave me 1-2 cm space inside the tube, to a ht4 nano knockoff.

nano is the perfect size for me. it feels so snug but also so comfy. it's one size bigger than your nub. my girlfriend likes to see and interact with her property, so nub would have been too tiny for us. no foreskin, therefore no opinion on turtling.

i choose the ring that said 40. after measurement it actually is 40x45 in size. the wide base ring is nice, because it feels like it reduces pressure. my body adjusts more and more to the nano. i started slowly last summer and increased times. we made it a habit of mine to put on the cage. or she does it when we spend time together. now, i am wearing it almost daily for extended periods of time. sometimes over night.

using skin lotion to "lube" the area from time to time. properly cleaning everything daily. tight panties to hold it in place at night.

Tom Cross likes this.
  16. Tom Cross

Tom Cross Member

Local Time:
    Excellent =). How does that work with night erections? -- theory seems to be that as most of the expansion is inside the body, you don't get so much tight-ring/pulling and is stifled more, or so. I hope for that with the HTv4nub!.

17. chrisi-g

chrisi-g Active member

austria
    Local Time:
    #17 chrisi-g, Nov 21, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
    i do wake up at night with those erections. definitely no expert, but yes it feels like it is mostly happening inside my body. but there is also some pulling at the ring. not sure but i imagine that the tightness of my panties restrict the room for pulling on the cage at night even more.

it was kinda painful when i tried with my too big cb device, but now with the nano i usually enjoy the feeling for a small amount of time. however then i visit the toilet and pee to be safe and don't stress that area too much. while releasing i can feel the pressure and cage-erection fade away. if feeling dry i reapply some body creme around the ring and back to bed. took me only some weeks and occasional "ball canal" irritation around that area. but now i would say it fits really great.

haven't tried a smaller cage. as mentioned. nano feels perfect for daily usage.
    hehe, maybe we will get some really tiny cage someday for "special occasions".
    hope you have fun with your cage and also make positive experiences.

Tom Cross likes this.
  18. Tom Cross

Tom Cross Member

Local Time:
    Firstly, What is this ball-canal irritation?
    Secondly, did you need to go quite small on the ring to get sufficient grip to avoid problems with pulling-away?? I guess this just takes "bedding in".

19. chrisi-g

chrisi-g Active member

austria
    Local Time:
    the correct medical term is "Canalis inguinalis" i guess. you know, where your balls can slip up. when i started wearing chastity regularly it kinda started hurting there after a few days or even earlier because of heavy arousal. felt like commonly known "blue balls". having that kind of irritation very rarely now, as mentioned my body got used to the form of the ring with time and usage.

concerning the ring i tried one size bigger first, but i was able to pull everything out. 5mm less in diameter and it fits perfectly. very tight, but not too tight to cause any problems. i can still put a finger between balls and ring. i would say the well fitting ring also helps with pulling away. however because of body lotion and to avoid problems with the skin down there the ring can move a tiny bit back and forth.

Tom Cross likes this.
  20. TeacherLocked

TeacherLocked Member

Local Time:
    LOL Well… Bon appetite! But I’m not sure I could get on the worktop to dunk my nub in at the mo!

BlokeDenied likes this.
  21. TeacherLocked

TeacherLocked Member

Local Time:
    glad you’re on the mend. Good luck with the honour system

BlokeDenied likes this.
  22. BlokeDenied

Australia
    Local Time:
    Thanks TL! Much appreciated.

Tom Cross likes this.
  23. TeacherLocked

TeacherLocked Member

Local Time:
    Thanks @Tom Cross and @chrisi-g for your advice. I’ve tried the body cream around the ring and that helps. I think the idea of the tight pants is something I need to look into. Always been a boxers guy but, after the weekend of wearing the nub with boxers, my balls feel like they’ve been hammered when I’ve done lots of walking because they’re pushed higher than without a cage and come into contact with trousers more when they move as I walk.

I think I’ve found a solution to the peeing problem: lining up properly but also when I pee I have had to sit, lean forward but also hold my balls back from behind. It’s really undignified but that’s kind of fun to think I can’t pee like a man and have to do it like this.

Still not managed a full night in it though. But it’s comfier today so let’s see how tonight goes.

Partners (plural) away visiting family and I’ve been told to perfect things before they return so the clock is ticking I guess! But so far so good.

Really appreciate all the advice here to a newbie. Thank you!

Tom Cross likes this.
  24. Tom Cross

Tom Cross Member

Local Time:
    Huerrm... These things take time to work out, and you need to break-in your body and get accustomed... in short if you're new to this it may not all be fixable in very short-order.
    Some different takes on the underwear and peeing side of things here:-
    https://www.malechastityjournal.com/living-with-chastity/underwear/
    https://www.malechastityjournal.com/living-with-chastity/getting-a-good-fit/
    May take some trial-and-error, and caging overnight will take time and breaking in gradually, possibly changing ring size / trying different underwear ....
    Good luck and let us know how you get on!

BlokeDenied likes this.
  25. chrisi-g

chrisi-g Active member

austria
    Local Time:
    from my little experience, i can say that chastity is a journey. you can't go from zero to 24/7 over night. take your time. enjoy the different sensations you feel while caged. listen to your body. if something doesn't feel right, take off your cage for a day or two and reapply it, when you feel okay again.

everyone is different, but for instance, it helped me a lot to keep track of my daily cage wearing habits. a simple excel/calc document with date, times and comments (like overnight failures or reason why i took it off early). because of that i was able to slowly increase times in chastity.

rwpLocked, BlokeDenied and Tom Cross like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice