Smaller than 6000s

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by adoreyou, Sep 6, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. adoreyou

Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    i think i need a even smaller cage than 6000s, after showers and when my penis is at smallest the head is only about 1/2 - 3/4 inside cage. so i a cage that is 0.3/0.4inch smaller than 6000s. preferably plastic or silicone.

or anyone got other ides?

2. Strapping Lad

Strapping Lad New member

Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    The Holy Trainer v2 Small is a bit smaller but having had both the 6000s and HT2 small (which I modified to be 1 inch smaller) I recommend that instead of an off-the-shelf device you get a custom one as that is likely the only way to get a good fit in an extra small size. I've ordered a Jail Bird from Mature Metal and look forward to receiving it soon. If I had just done that earlier I would have saved a lot of money on devices I'll never wear again. Obviously I can't tell you yet how it will fit but I followed their measuring directions closely and took them many times daily over several weeks, and also bought the sample ring set, using all of that I believe I'll end up with a very good fit.

3. Lockeduppegged

Colorado
    Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    I went from a cb6000s to a Happygo chastity off of amazon. Much smaller. Holds me perfect. Plus I can pee standing up. It is metal, but metal feels much better than plastic for long term.

4. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    8:39 PM
    Please check out Customchastity.com!
    I too, when soft had room to spare in the cb6ks. I got the Custom Chastity Leopard in the smallest size they offer as standard. It is a perfect fit. You can choose from more than 3 styles of cages or even design your own! The device is made out of surgical grade nylon. I have found this to be very comfortable!

5. louislocked

louislocked Member

Louisville, KY
    Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    Agree on custom chastity. Went form CB6KS to ghost in medium size. Wonderful device!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice